NEWS Fifita awaits scans

When does his contract officially finish?

Ship him to the Titans now, why should we have to pay for his medical bills? We developed him, got him out of Bali and for all that he took a giant shit on us so just limp off you lazy ****.

Brilliant young player imo. Plenty of sour grapes in this thread. On to bigger and better things, huge loss. Wishing him all the best!

Bigger and better things? Do you mean hopefully scraping into the 8 or maybe just maybe, if the Gods are kind, going on a miraculous run into 6th at the Titans? If you're referring to rep footy then he'll probably make the Aus side even if he stays out of form because Mal will make it happen.

Last edited:
Bigger and better things? Do you mean hopefully scraping into the 8 or maybe just maybe, if the Gods are kind, going on a miraculous run into 6th at the Titans? If you're referring to rep footy then he'll probably make the Aus side even if he stays out of form because Mal will make it happen.
The titans are a better club to play for for the foreseeable future, that’s what I mean.

Brilliant young player imo. Plenty of sour grapes in this thread. On to bigger and better things, huge loss. Wishing him all the best!
No sour grapes here......but why the hell would you wish him all the best?
I want him to fail, not because I'm angry with him for daring to leave us, but because he is playing for the opposition!
I'm not wishing Tedesco all the best, or Smith or Brown.....they play for team who are trying to beat the team I support, so feck them

The titans are a better club to play for for the foreseeable future, that’s what I mean.

I agree, however the Broncos haven't really made the roster adjustments that the Titans have. Where the Titans have gotten rid of a lot of the crap on their roster, we're still a year or so away from being able to do the same.

No sour grapes here......but why the hell would you wish him all the best?
I want him to fail, not because I'm angry with him for daring to leave us, but because he is playing for the opposition!
I'm not wishing Tedesco all the best, or Smith or Brown.....they play for team who are trying to beat the team I support, so feck them
I’d like us to beat teams on the merits of how well we’ve been playing, not how much opposition teams and players suck. The comp would be a better product for fans of all the teams if everyone was playing to their potential. I’ve had an epiphany lately, I even forgive my old mate Darius for not trying his hardest. He was right you know, it’s just a game. Best of luck Dave.

Last edited:
I’d like us to beat teams on the merits of how well we’ve been playing, not how much opposition teams and players suck. I’ve had an epiphany lately, I even forgive my old mate Darius for not trying his hardest. He was right you know, it’s just a game. Best of luck Dave.
Titans forums are that way ------->

Poser.

I’d like us to beat teams on the merits of how well we’ve been playing, not how much opposition teams and players suck. The comp would be a better product for fans of all the teams if everyone was playing to their potential. I’ve had an epiphany lately, I even forgive my old mate Darius for not trying his hardest. He was right you know, it’s just a game. Best of luck Dave.
Given how hard you rode him, I’d say it’s more a 180 than an epiphany.

Seriously though, this post and your previous one, is everything alright? I’m not even being funny.

Given how hard you rode him, I’d say it’s more a 180 than an epiphany.

Seriously though, this post and your previous one, is everything alright? I’m not even being funny.
Better than ever mate, better than ever.

A nice dream, and interesting logic here. It assumes an even playing field, or am I wrong? If every team and everyone (including coaches) played to their potential, in theory then, maybe every game would end up a draw. In theory, given the fantasy of a level playing field. For mine, the reason teams win or lose is that one or more players play below their potential, are forced into errors by better play, luck, weather, refs, the team is off for whatever reason, like the Seibold Effect, so many variables, not least being X factor players, and of course $$$$.

Footy is institutionalised warfare but warfare nonetheless, on and off the field, the art of which is to gain advantage, at another's expense, usually involving expense, and then there's cap rorts, peptides or any other subterfuge tactics to gain the advantage. With the Titans, like a number of other clubs, they want effectively, to buy a premiership - better artillery, a better general, the best supply lines.

Once, loyalty to your side counted so much more towards victory on the field than now. So, **** Fifita, but in saying that, it is what it is.

As for Darius, in the art of war, a key tactic is to exploit your enemy's weaknesses. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Can honestly say I really don’t care. Sorry David you’re not one of us anymore.

A lot of us wished for this. Did we jinx him? Should we feel bad?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.