Finals Scenario

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Dugan and Sam Williams both out - if only the Warriors were playing SJ!

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Dugan and Sam Williams both out - if only the Warriors were playing SJ!

given the warriors current circumstances (ie the fact they've flat out quit the last couple weeks) I think the more personnel changes to that side the better their chances of doing something positive today ...

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, I agree. Maloney is gone so the halves have a chance to relegate Thomas Leiuwhatshisface or Johnson to the lower grades next year if they impress so I can see the Warriors getting up.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
And if the Warriors rookie halves play the games of their lives then we can get Johnson here next year because he wouldn't want to be in reserves all year :)

Go Warriors!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
From my understanding, if the Top 4 stays as it is, then if the Warriors win tomorrow, we'd have the Sharks in week 1, loser of the Storm/Souths game in week 2, then the winner of the Dogs/Manly game in week 3 -- all in Sydney, unless Souths somehow won against the Storm.

Conversely, if the Raiders win tomorrow, we'd have the Cowboys in week 1, the loser of Dogs/Manly in week 2, and Melbourne in Melbourne week 3 (assuming they beat Souths).

All of which is to say, Go Kiwis, bro

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
It probably doesn't help that the Warriors apparently dropped both Johnson and Maloney.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Wow the second situation sounds incredibly difficult. The first one, not so much.

GO WARRIORS!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I doesn't really bother me who we play. I think either way we need a miracle. That said I'd much prefer to play the Sharks in week 1 of the finals.

Unread

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • levikaden
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • bazza
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.