Finals Scenario

NSW Tab had us at 41 for a bit. We've been matched in the 50s on Betfair.

You going off £32 pounds?
That's far better odds than any of the agencies here, 50-1 might be worth a shot lol.

Last I saw Betfair odds had us back into 32s to win

Last I saw Betfair odds had us back into 32s to win
... Nvm got it wrong.

But still better than others as everyone else is 26 from what I've seen.

Last edited:
He didn't say that at all ... Thurston was discussing finals opponents on NRL on Fox last night and right after mentioning how dangerous a couple of teams were he said how he'd love to play the broncos because of the interest and the crowd ect it would draw up inTownsville.

Yeah, cos im sure tv ratings and interest are the number one things on Jonathon Thurston mind :loool:

I really don't believe that he actually thinks we are easier to beat than the Faders or something. I think you really just misunderstood him. Wanting a huge crowd in Townsville is a fair enough reason.

I really don't believe that he actually thinks we are easier to beat than the Faders or something.

On current form, the broncos would be easier to beat than the raiders.

I don't think the Radiers can play much better than they have been though, where as if the broncos can play to their potential and finally hit some form, they would be much more dangerous than the raiders.

Potential is nothing if it's not realised though.

I hope we play the Cows rather than Cronulla..Cronullas a better side...( assuming it's possible to play the Sharks)

im the complete opposite.

bowen and thurston can carve the broncos up if our defence on the edges is like it has been. Bowen/Thurston running at speed/angles on Thaiday/Gillett/Hodges.....recipe for disaster. the sharks dont really have that threat in their attack.

I don't think either Sharks or Cows would flog us.

Cows are a very patchy side with way too many basic errors in them which can be exposed come finals.

Sharks can match our strengths & on form out-muscle us. They just lack the strike & class to make anything of it.

To be honest the Broncos can't afford to be looking ahead. Need a good performance and win tonight. Then I reckon go away from footy for the weekend and come back Monday knowing who we're playing and just focus on another good performance and win.

Rewind. Replay.

Yeah, cos im sure tv ratings and interest are the number one things on Jonathon Thurston mind :loool:

Oh for sure, because he'd be much more inclined to light a fire under a potential semi final opponent ...:cuckoo:

clueless ....

im the complete opposite.

bowen and thurston can carve the broncos up if our defence on the edges is like it has been. Bowen/Thurston running at speed/angles on Thaiday/Gillett/Hodges.....recipe for disaster. the sharks dont really have that threat in their attack.

Bowen & Thurston running at speed/angles are a recipe for disaster for any player/players. Sharks are nowhere near as lethal, and IMO are much more vulnerable to the way we play

Cowboys are one of the most dangerous sides when playing in Townsville. I'd definitely rather face the Sharks if we make the finals.

Surely you guys all realize now that CF is a not so closeted Sharks fan.

Ari Gold...although you may not realize it there was a competition BEFORE the Broncos. I had a favourite team prior to the existence of the Broncos. I had a favourite team in the Brisbane comp( Ipswich in all it's forms) and in Sydney I supported the underdogs Cronulla..I was a fan of Cronullas in 1973. There is no shame in supporting a team and sticking up for that team when people denigrate them. I also stuck up for my mates especially the little ones who were not so agressive as I was in my early days...a fact they still like to this day.Loyalty is not just a word to me....and the BRONCS are my NO 1

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Tmac
  • Fitzy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.