Finals Scenario

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
IF cowboys win this week and souths OR manly lose, souths OR manly would drop to 5th.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'd give us a chance against Souths but not Manly. Even playing them at the SFS wouldn't change my thinking.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I can't believe Benji wasn't charged enough to get at least one week. So much for protecting players heads.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I can't believe Benji wasn't charged enough to get at least one week. So much for protecting players heads.

It's this type of inconsistency that really shits fans IMO

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Warriors have picked a semi-retarded side. If they stick with it, Raiders should finish ahead of us now.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
It's this type of inconsistency that really shits fans IMO

Freakin A !!

.......Marshall, the week before Minichello

and then Inglis and Teo get three weeks

The MRC is a complete joke. It's one of the main things that the new commission simply has to clean up. Whoever runs the MRC now is a knob and should be sacked, post haste!

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Hoffman misses a week for a nothing swinging arm

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
The one that hit bailey square in the face? I wouldn't call that nothing.

It wasn't nothing but it certainly wasn't intentional and was just a mistimed attempt to save a try. Benji came out of the line jumped and forearmed JWH in the face.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
It wasn't nothing but it certainly wasn't intentional and was just a mistimed attempt to save a try. Benji came out of the line jumped and forearmed JWH in the face.

No one said it was intentional though, that's why he only got 1 week. He was clearly trying to punch the ball, and the judiciary and review panel graded accordingly. He HAD to miss a game for that.

I haven't seen benjis tackle so I won't comment. The minichiello one though is the worst judiciary decision I think anyone will ever see, especially after the Travis burns punishment.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Nothing in comparison to benjis and minis, sorry should have been clearer

ok that makes more sense, but you have to agree that Hoffman still deserved to miss a game right? you cant just straight up punch a guy in the face and not miss a week.

minichiello shouldve been out for at least 8 weeks IMO. the fact that he went for a similar type tackle, missed, then came back and did it AGAIN and collected him with a forearm shows there was intent IMO. doesnt matter how clean his record is, how well he treats his mum - he knew what he was doing, and what he was doing was trying to hit dugan in the head.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Agree completely AP. And Benji got off because Mini got off. They were pretty similar, though Benji's much less serious. Minichiello should've had a minimum 3 weeks, and Benji 1.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
AP nailed it.

Its no wonder the judiciary don't allow footage of previous incidents, it would be a shitfight

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
this anyone from here? lol

"One customer still has faith in the @brisbanebroncos with a bet of $5,000 @ $41 on them to win the 2012 #NRL Premiership. #TABBigBets"

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
this anyone from here? lol

"One customer still has faith in the @brisbanebroncos with a bet of $5,000 @ $41 on them to win the 2012 #NRL Premiership. #TABBigBets"

I heard a nuggety blood nut in a Broncos training singlet put that bet on at the Red Hill Tab around 11AM this morning

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Well he would win a nice 200k if we pull it off. Not a terrible investment in all honestly. I wouldn't mind laying down a few hundred at that price...

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • Ronald
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spoon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.