19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Broncos Jumper
20230907_163449.jpg

?? Who are we missing for this one?
I think that was his point, we're full strength against them for the first time in how long?

I also had a dream about this game...we were up 37-20 with a few minutes til half time, I put the kids to bed and came back out on the half time hooter and it was 57-37 🤬 Not impressed haha..

Bellyache is up to something judging by his comments on Walsh today, so I hope Reyno, Mam and our forwards will be keeping their own options open. Tomorrow night we need to put together the first 80min performance of the year and blow these fuckers away. Don't even give them a sniff, get in front early and just never let them back in. Statement time.

I think that was his point, we're full strength against them for the first time in how long?

I also had a dream about this game...we were up 37-20 with a few minutes til half time, I put the kids to bed and came back out on the half time hooter and it was 57-37 🤬 Not impressed haha..

Bellyache is up to something judging by his comments on Walsh today, so I hope Reyno, Mam and our forwards will be keeping their own options open. Tomorrow night we need to put together the first 80min performance of the year and blow these fuckers away. Don't even give them a sniff, get in front early and just never let them back in. Statement time.

Weather the storm from the Storm in the first 20 and then kick away.

We stole a player they didn’t want 🙄
Right. At first it was "we dont want him, he wont survive the season etc", then it was all about crashing out of finals contention like last year, now its we are going to lose to the Storm.

Bloke is blind to how his team is doing this season, let alone since Reynolds left.

You can only plan soo much, sure he could strategise to limit Walsh’s involvement, but while they’re doing that we still have Cobbo, Staggs, Herbie, Reyno, Mam, etc. We have dangers across the whole park.

Weather the storm from the Storm in the first 20 and then kick away.
or...... Walsh and Cobbo to score a try a piece in the first ten minutes then lock them out with impenetrable defense.

They targeted Maam in our first loss to them in the season and shut him down hard.

Storm will hamstring themselves if they try to target one guy again.
Focus on Maam, Reynolds and Walsh run free, and any variation on those three applies to the others.

or...... Walsh and Cobbo to score a try a piece in the first ten minutes then lock them out with impenetrable defense.

They targeted Maam in our first loss to them in the season and shut him down hard.

Storm will hamstring themselves if they try to target one guy again.
Focus on Maam, Reynolds and Walsh run free, and any variation on those three applies to the others.
Much easier to do that to a rookie 5/8 when our hb goes down early in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.