Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this game be anyone else's first time seeing Broncos v Storm at Suncorp?

I am not sure who to tip for this week

I am thinking the following tips. What do you all think?

Broncos not sure as Storm have a good record against the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium
Panthers
Roosters
Knights

Broncos, Warriors, Sharks and Knights to all win!

Yep I am going down tomorrow and my mum says if she doesn't hear from me I have eloped with one of the broncos players mind you she is a wests tigers supporter and I think she wants patty carrigan to be her son in law

Yep I am going down tomorrow and my mum says if she doesn't hear from me I have eloped with one of the broncos players mind you she is a wests tigers supporter and I think she wants patty carrigan to be her son in law

Need lots of this 'haven't left the stadium early for a decade' energy! Let's go!

Need lots of this 'haven't left the stadium early for a decade' energy! Let's go!
It's going to be my second match my first one was Broncos vs Tigers this year my mum hated that match and this one I am going by myself I definitely wearing my Jersey down there

Gus has a new theory about why we can't win it this year ... and that is that out coach and playing group don't have the finals experience to win it ... maybe next year he says
Yeah, he can get fucked by those Panthers. If not, he can gobble all of their dicks. Toned down far **** should look at his own add before blabbering shit. If not for moron Paul White opening up to him as to how we operate & function, he wouldn’t have known shit to implement the exact same at Panthers. Dumb sore pig.

Yeah, he can get fucked by those Panthers. If not, he can gobble all of their dicks. Toned down far **** should look at his own add before blabbering shit. If not for moron Paul White opening up to him as to how we operate & function, he wouldn’t have known shit to implement the exact same at Panthers. Dumb sore pig.
Going to run out of booze before the big game fish if you don't slow down...

Anyone else already getting butterflies.

If we win, I think we make the GF. Lose, and it's a hard road ahead.

When we played them earlier in the year, we lost Arey and had 2 sin bins. Hopefully we keep 17 on the park tomorrow and give ourselves a shot.

I wish. 😫🫣
sad season 1 GIF by The White Princess

2019 was my last one u til I banned storm games from the rotation.

This is the broncos digi’s finest moment

1. Walsh (origin winner)
3. Staggs (origin)
4. Farnworth (World Cup semi-finalist, international)
5. Cobbo (origin winner)
7. Reynolds (origin, finals experience, GF winner)
8. Flegler (origin winner)
9. Walters (immortal in waiting)
10. Haas (origin, international)
11. Capewell (origin winner, finals experience, GF winner)
13. Carrigan (origin winner, best player in origin winner, international, World Cup winner)

Hardly lacking in big game experience

In Kev's presser he helped you fill in Billy's

"Billy won a grand final as a 6 year old in Ipswich, that was a big occasion at the Oval"

So the last time we beat the storm at home, we were coached by Ivan henjak. That’s sooo long ago.

jesus why couldnt it be a thursday game,some real lame ass bs no games tonight

Joey tipped Melbourne! A Win for the Broncos is now guaranteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • phoenix
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.