Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to the outcome IMO rests with Cameron Munster.......

If he's on ........we could be in trouble.
One of the rare players still left in the game who can do freakish things and virtually win a game on his own.

If we can contain Munster.....we will win.

One of the rare players still left in the game who can do freakish things and virtually win a game on his own.

Is no one scared of Papenhuyzen anymore? Munster is good, but our lads can contain a frustrated half. Paps utter speed through the line will be our downfall if anything I think.

Our defence goes to sleep through parts of the match and plenty of times get found out before they can reset the line. He will eat it up if we don't have that sorted.

Is no one scared of Papenhuyzen anymore?

Who?

This guy....?

Walter White GIF by Breaking Bad

Ningnangnong said: "We can't give the Storm a sniff, we need to be relentless, and we need to keep turning up for 80 minutes. Our defense needs to be on point - if there's any laziness creeping in, you can be sure the likes of Munster and Papenhuyzen will exploit it. How many times have we seen those two craft something out of nothing, because the defending team rests on its laurels?

Mentality is the biggest thing tonight. If we're focused and stay focused, we can beat anyone."

100% Correct, if we dont get lazy - we win.

It is so funny seeing so many writing us off because of the hoodoo, they are forgetting the steeliness this side has shown this year. We haven't been just flash and excitement, we've also been detemined and not once overawed.

No one seems to consider how hard it is going to be for the Storm to stop us. We play the exact game style that has troubled them all year and we are better than anyone at it. This Broncs team is different to any others we've had in the last 8 years.

It is so funny seeing so many writing us off because of the hoodoo, they are forgetting the steeliness this side has shown this year. We haven't been just flash and excitement, we've also been detemined and not once overawed.

No one seems to consider how hard it is going to be for the Storm to stop us. We play the exact game style that has troubled them all year and we are better than anyone at it. This Broncs team is different to any others we've had in the last 8 years.

What's really interesting to me is that the odds haven't shifted at all that I can see. Being the superstitious guy that I am, I put money on Melbourne to win earlier in the week @ $2.31, market is currently $2.32

What's really interesting to me is that the odds haven't shifted at all that I can see. Being the superstitious guy that I am, I put money on Melbourne to win earlier in the week @ $2.31, market is currently $2.32

It’s called institutional trauma. Look it up.

I feel like this towards Hughes as well. Shut that kiwi midget **** down.
Bloke will be lying in tackles and milking penalties from the kick off.

Shut down Munster, stifle Hughes and the rest will collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.