PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Finally got all my tickets and accommodation settled bring on game day bitches.

I like seeing good banter before a game. We don't get that much anymore.

I like seeing good banter before a game. We don't get that much anymore.
I'm guessing it's an English assignment from Grade 5 Kogarah State School.
"Ok, boys and girls, I want you to go on a decent footy forum - no, not the St George Front Row forum, a proper one - and see if you can carry on an online conversation without making a fool of yourself"'

Yeah the big humble post was a bit too friendly and the attempt at banter was lousy. Come on DragQueen, stop hunting for your Bellend and man up. Give us some good material. if you’re gonna drag a lure through this forum it’d better be shiney and new with all the trimmings.

The banter from the Merge fans, like a lot of things to do with their club, began with a diamond boner, but sadly ended with a 2 minute noodle that's been sitting in the broth too long.

Anyone know what time the captain's run is on Saturday? Mr 6 wants to go.

3 more sleeps people.
So where are The Groncos holidaying on Monday while Dragons prepare to flog the Storm in Melb next week?

3 more sleeps people.
So where are The Groncos holidaying on Monday while Dragons prepare to flog the Storm in Melb next week?

You sure about that? Didn't us getting 6th land us on the opposite side of the draw to Melbourne, or was that reliant on Melbourne beating the Bunnies?

You sure about that? Didn't us getting 6th land us on the opposite side of the draw to Melbourne, or was that reliant on Melbourne beating the Bunnies?

If Storm lose, the winner out of this game plays them next week. If they don't, then the winner out of this game doesn't play them unless they both make the GF.

I expect you guys to kick bombs to Dufty all night (very poor taking kicks).
You’re halves will be targeted by our Sims.
I think we have a better forward pack marginally however your backs are superior.
Oates is a weapon in attack although most of your tries conceded this year are on his side.
I’m confident of an ambush here.

I expect you guys to kick bombs to Dufty all night (very poor taking kicks).
You’re halves will be targeted by our Sims.
I think we have a better forward pack marginally however your backs are superior.
Oates is a weapon in attack although most of your tries conceded this year are on his side.
I’m confident of an ambush here.

I’m expecting a full on original Dragons choke Sunday.

Ben hunt will never recover lol

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.