POST GAME Finals Week 1 - Roosters vs Broncos

Blair was falling off every single tackle in the first ten minutes. What did his missed tackle count end up being?

Welp, if things go as expected, we have a date with Melbourne at AAMI Park in the prelim

GG season over

Really frustrating game, I'm really fuming that we let it slip. Truth be told, we didn't deserve to win the match considering the rubbish we served up in the first half. Roosters bombed at least 3 tries and with the brain explosion from Ferguson, we should have been smashed. However, we did show good grit to get back in the match. Roosters were pretty awful as well (just not as much as us), I honestly cannot see them winning the prelim.

Geez I hate Moga. Cost us 2 tries with poor defence plus the penalty goal. And blair was rubbish. Blair started off his broncos career well, but has really declined dramatically over the past few mths. I think he has scored a ripper of a contract at the warriors considering the rubbish he has been playing here.

Jeez James Roberts was in such bad position for that last try to latrell.

We can't really use the only lost by x amount cover up anymore. We're not going for for and against. Giving them a 14 point head start in a finals game is so poor. Gotta be switched on from the start.
I actually agree with this shit post for once. Imagine if we actually started the game switched on? We win by 10-14 points. We're finals bound, mark my words.

Blair was falling off every single tackle in the first ten minutes. What did his missed tackle count end up being?
29 tackles, 3 missed, 1 inefffective according to istats.

worse than week one of 2007 when we were demolished 40-0 by the Storm?

The Roosters game is probably up there.

That Storm game, we were missing our whole spine. One of the worst, if not the worst, injury tolls the club has had and we had absolutely nothing left in the tank after just barely scraping into the finals. We were going up against a red hot Storm side that were millions over the cap.

In this game, we actually had the team to win.. But we do what we've been doing against top sides all year, beating ourselves.

Welp, if things go as expected, we have a date with Melbourne at AAMI Park in the prelim

GG season over
Even if we pull off a miracle win over the Storm, it's going to take everything we have. We'll be sitting ducks in the GF.

Poor defense, silly errors ultimately cost us tonight.

Can't believe the amount of forward passes by Friend from dummy half that were just let go tho.

I actually agree with this shit post for once. Imagine if we actually started the game switched on? We win by 10-14 points. We're finals bound, mark my words.

Love you mate. Glenn doesn't bomb that try we win too.

Disappointing loss no doubt. However, for us to have any business competing against the other top teams we need momentum. A game next week will help our cause immensely, provided we turn up we should win that game.

The second important thing to note here. Melbourne are no doubt the team to beat. Losing tonight (and provided they win tomorrow), we will meet them before the grand final. Let's be honest, id rather have a shot at beating the best team before the gf than on the day... 2015 still hurts too much.

Not the end of the world. Some good points and obviously some bad. Will improve. Bring on next week. At least the 20's will be playing before them as well.

Couldn't play any worse could we???
Incomplete sets.
Missed tackles.
Poor kicks.
Horrible defense.
and still in the game until the last minutes
Like what was said earlier - they are so frustrating to follow.
How can you be that inept after a whole season of football.

on a side note - that is why NSW can't win origin. They keep picking guys like Ferguson, Hayne, Dugan....

Even if we pull off a miracle win over the Storm, it's going to take everything we have. We'll be sitting ducks in the GF.
If we pull off a miracle win against the Storm, I reckon we'd be playing well enough to beat anyone else.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dee
  • BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hurrijo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • cento
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.