Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Johns is now shooting blanks over latrell. That's the worst part about him scoring the winning try. Greg Inglis clone? Please.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Glenn didn't bomb anything. What was he supposed to do? Throw a no look pass and hope that somebody would be there? He took the odds on and it took a great defensive effort to hold him up.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Welp, Cowboys won despite losing the first finals match. Season must be over.

Get over it, bb. We are not winning a premiership with peahearted dumbasses like Blair and Moga in our side. Clearly there is a reason why they're both being fucked off.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
.end of discussion

Agree but not alone. Terrible defence, pathetic ball control. Absent halves.

Refs were worth 14 directly for Roosters but luck saved us 12. Incompetence cost us more but It's hard to compete when Rorters got an extra 5 seconds a tackle and 2 forward meters a pass. You cannot underestimate how severely ruck interpretation changes a result.

But at end didn't deserve to win (neither team did particularly however).

Did miss Boyd because apparently no one else can count or name a player to stay on as much as hate to admit.

We love playing to our weaknesses. There appears a severe IQ point shortage at Red Hill on and off the field.

3 fullbacks including one back off after 20 minutes. One hooker who isn't designed for 80 mins of finals football. A halfback who cannot play halfback but is a good five eight when used sparingly. Two plodding starting props. And isolating our star attacking player (with one shoulder) in defence between a plodder and a potato. How is it not every team's sole game plan to run at the small dude with the busted shoulder next to the two useless guys????

Bennett is a great man manager but can we please hire someone who can consistently use our strengths to assist. Mr Walters???? Want 50 grand for 3 weeks work?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Glenn didn't bomb anything. What was he supposed to do? Throw a no look pass and hope that somebody would be there? He took the odds on and it took a great defensive effort to hold him up.

You said it. He rolled the dice on diving over to score. He had 2 unmarked players outside. Could have taken the odds on the pass.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Welp, Cowboys won despite losing the first finals match. Season must be over.

I would just like to make a suggestion here as you've had this attitude quite a bit this season after losses.

If you cannot handle the negative comments, then perhaps you should ignore the posts or put the posters on ignore. Coming in with this sort of attitude is just going to make things escalate as it antagonizes other posters.

BruiserMk1

BruiserMk1

NRL Player
Contributor
Sep 9, 2015
Everyone has a right to their opinion, whether it be positive or negative.
But we are still in this finals series.
Based on the early first half play with weak D line speed/structure, mistakes etc we didn't deserve to get back in the game.
But we did, with the return of Boyd next week (correct me if I'm wrong) and maybe another change or two I think we'll beat who ever we are up against.

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
Can't believe the amount of forward passes by Friend from dummy half that were just let go tho.

Yea just was ridiculous. There was a 2m forward pass from Friend from dummy half in the play of Latrell's last try.
Hunt's 2 forward passes in the first half indeed were forward I reckon, but the amount of missed ones from Friend shows the inconsistent reffing crap we have to put up with

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
I usually keep out of posting in post game threads here as it's usually always the same generic "it's building!!" or "that's the season done" but not this time.

This time, as an enraged, upset and more than anything dissapointed supporter of this club I will have a voice.

I can take many things like losing, I can take us being the worse team, I can even take the people they claim to be referee's constantly screwing us.

What I can't take?
Simply, is the team I've unconditionally supported with all the bias in the world, not seeming to give a flying **** about winning or losing.
The team I watched tonight I didn't even recognise. It's games like these that when I see the players simply shake their head, move onto the next set and repeat the simple fucking errors that you would see in the u20s comp like nothing has happened, I question their integrity.

Yes you're all wealthy athletes, being paid to play the sport you love, with all the bells and whistles that come with that. However beyond that, when you pull on the Brisbane jersey, you are playing for all of us at home, at the stadium,the unlucky few who can only attend your Sydney games, the kids growing up adoring your every move on the field.

Tonight, you showed zero hunger for the premiership. For the week off for our injured skipper. For the fans.
Losing happens to everyone, but is it too much to ask to keep fighting and swinging until the final bell?
Despite what so many people love to claim, it truly is more than just a game of rugby league.

The worst part?
After all this, I know that I'll still support this team until the very end. No matter what.

See you again next week boys.

@Super Freak I'm done with this curse shit.
Suncorp only, if that.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I would just like to make a suggestion here as you've had this attitude quite a bit this season after losses.

If you cannot handle the negative comments, then perhaps you should ignore the posts or put the posters on ignore. Coming in with this sort of attitude is just going to make things escalate as it antagonizes other posters.
Well I'm with BB Gun here. A true supporter supports their team, not go off at them. bbgun is trying to be positive and you guys don't like it.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
But you did just post, so say what you mean?

Be a hater man. Despite the Broncos playing an awesome game.

Fair enough. I don't think we can fix our defensive deficiencies this year.

I think it is immaterial who we 'might' meet in a preliminary final, because if we repeat tonight we don't go any further in this competition, we will be out in straight sets.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Yea just was ridiculous. There was a 2m forward pass from Friend from dummy half in the play of Latrell's last try.
Hunt's 2 forward passes in the first half indeed were forward I reckon, but the amount of missed ones from Friend shows the inconsistent reffing crap we have to put up with
When they called Hunts I was thinking "Good, they're finally cracking down on them" and then they stopped.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Lostboy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.