Finals Week 1

I enjoyed the Souths - Melbourne game. the tears of all the Storm fans down here were delicious ... in fact, 3 days on and I'm still enjoying the complaining about a Sydney-centric conspiracy from the fans of a team found guilty of one of the worst conspiracies in history of professional sport

Rub it in Noah's face for me when you see him :)

Souths were the better team never the less.
i disagree. melbourne, had the refs given the trys correctly, wouldve been up by 2 points. to fight back from where they were, with penalty after penalty against them, shows they wouldve been the better team.

I don't think you can say that for certain. Melbourne play some of their best football from behind. Too many ifs and buts to really say. I get what you saying though AP. I hate all the teams in the finals except for Knights, don't really care about them either way, but I really hate the top 4 so it's a matter of who cares. In one way I don't want a Sydney team to win, on the other hand I don't want Melbourne to get two years in a row. And well everyone hates Manly the bunch of filthy scum. I think the Roosters probably deserve it this year and they will be the lesser of all the evils for me.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.