vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most notable thing about those last three games is the opposition didn't manage to score a single point in the first half.

We are going to have the reverse the trend of the last couple of weeks or it will be over at half time.

The Courier Mail has said that he is confident he will be ready for next. He needs clean out surgery but he hasn't had it yet and will have it in the off season.

I think we will try to nurse him through this week, but his shoulder surgery is much needed and is going to keep him out for months.

Hoping the cows will be off after playing storm just like we were.

I feel like the Storm have given us the blue print to beat the Cows in Townsville this week. Defensive line speed needs to be fast and up in their face, then pressure the shit out of JT on his kicks and last tackle options. Muscle up in the middle and hit hard and I feel like our #6 and #7 have the skill to get us home, combined with our outside backs. We should come away with the win.

Last edited:
I'm not as confident, we'll have to play a lot better than in our last 2 matches. I hope we fire up as payback though, but still think they are favourites.

Milford should put up a poster of Michael Morgan in his room and stare at it every night.

I reckon we'll go in as massive underdogs. UBet already has us at $2.50. We'll hear the Cowboys whinging all week about a short turnaround and the conversation will all be about James Roberts' charge/hearing & possible suspension. Ben Ikin will be giving us no chance all week on NRL 360 and every panelist of the Footy Show will tip the Cowboys. That means the boys can just concentrate on winning the game and build their attitude for Friday night.

If we win this game against cowboys, will that mean that we will go straight to the grand final?. Or will we have to vs another team?
If we loose will that mean will we be kicked for good?

If we win this game against cowboys, will that mean that we will go straight to the grand final?. Or will we have to vs another team?
If we loose will that mean will we be kicked for good?

Winner plays Cronulla in Week 3
Loser gets knocked out

It's time for redemption. There's no doubt the Cows will be up, but we will be hungrier, mark my words. Broncs to shock the shit out of the Cows and win by 12+

Where are storm after the win last night?
Straight through or will they vs the winner out of game tonight?

Their middle forwards are more important than JT or Morgan imo. If we muscle up and win the fight in the middle we probably win the game. We need to hit JT and Coote hard to put them off their kicking game.

I reckon we'll go in as massive underdogs. UBet already has us at $2.50. We'll hear the Cowboys whinging all week about a short turnaround and the conversation will all be about James Roberts' charge/hearing & possible suspension. Ben Ikin will be giving us no chance all week on NRL 360 and every panelist of the Footy Show will tip the Cowboys. That means the boys can just concentrate on winning the game and build their attitude for Friday night.

I often wonder what Ben Ikin and his father-in-law must talk about.

"Hi Ben, still bagging out me and the team that made you relevant every week? Sweet."

I feel like the Storm have given us the blue print to beat the Cows in Townsville this week. Defensive line speed needs to be fast and up in their face, then pressure the shit out of JT on his kicks and last tackle options. Muscle up in the middle and hit hard and I feel like our #6 and #7 have the skill to get us home, combined with our outside backs. We should come away with the win.

It's that quick off the line defence that did the job on the Storm, so we now they've got it in them. Also took a lot out of the tank for the following week against Roosters though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.