Finals Week 2

I like Tyrone Roberts, reminds me of Sam Williams last year, really standing up when it counts.

Knights win!

Broncos back-to-back record is safe.

Wayne Bennett is a genius.

Suck my wang, Melbourne!

There we have it folks, upset of the season orchestrated by one of the greatest coaches of all time.

Bravo Knights.

Both Manly and unfortunately Newcastle look like they played their Grand Finals this week. Hopefully the Bennett factor can get them up for the Rorters, I hate those guys.

I thought Blair played well but could have put O Neal into space a few times especially the last 30 secs, that gut can fly but never saw clean ball or space all night.
AND WB wiped Bellamys arse, great tactics to run the Storm around.

My older sister supports the Roosters & nephew supports the Knights.

I don't speak to them, so I am hoping for a nuclear attack.

Winner of Knights v Roosters will win the comp.

I'm gonna say it'll be the Knights to win it.

Winner of Knights v Roosters will win the comp.

I'm gonna say it'll be the Knights to win it.

I dunno, I think the order is

Souffs > Roosters > Newcastle=Manly

Out of the 4, I'd love to see Newcastle win it, especially with Bennett there, but I think Souffs will be too strong for the rest.

Smith was quiet and wasn't getting out of dummy half and engaging the markers as much as he usually does which meant whenever they went wide the space wasn't there, there was a 5min period before Melbourne's last try where he got them going more direct and asking questions but other than that he just seemed content to shift the ball and Newcastle covered it pretty comfortably.

I know Gagai got dominated in defence tonight, but he looks like such a classy attack player, QLD's Jamie Lyon, though hopefully not as soft about Origin.

They have looked pretty tired for at least the last month, felt like everyone has been expecting them to wake up and it just never really happened.

Can safely say there is going to be a fucktonne of Knights supporters in Sydney next Saturday.

They have looked pretty tired for at least the last month, felt like everyone has been expecting them to wake up and it just never really happened.

Those guys have been playing ridiculous amounts of football for years, I'm amazed they've stayed up top for as long as they have tbh. They need a rest.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Dash
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.