Finals Week 2

Fucking hell, cowboys could easily go all the way this year. They are hitting form in this match

rofl.gif

Un. Believable.
That gif is so cute

**** you Dragons. You had one fucking job.

Now these fucking pricks are in the prelim. Fucking darlings. Roosters are not a fairytale team they are screwed next week.

Oh god I swear if it's a fucking Storm/Cowboys GF combo that's gonna be vomit worthy. But hey the media would slobber all over it. Especially if Thurston randomly returns from injury for the lols.

You have to admit, the Cowboys have an outstanding organisation. Parra was never a genuine premiership threat, neither is the team they put 50 on a couple weeks ago.

No he wouldn't
Taumololo runs over everyone props included
Taylor runs over halfbacks and centres

Thats why i said if he had Taumalolo's drive. His ball skills are incredible, and he has the size and speed to easily do what JT does. He ia just a pea heart who doesnt want to do it tough.

I thought Cowboys bombed that by going left. They had the Eels on the right.

But Michael Morgan, he is really proving to be a big game player and one of the best clutch players in the business.

This is crazy. So much respect for the cowboys to get to this point. Seriously could even the most die hard fan fathom it?

After we beat them in round 26 their forum were hoping they didn't get results their way and make the finals because they'd be cannon fodder

Whys everyone saying the cowboys look amazing haha... they have played 30 good minutes total in the last 2 weeks but parramatta have been terrible and sharks were terrible last week. It's funny we are so critical of our own team but every other team are immortal-like

Whys everyone saying the cowboys look amazing haha... they have played 30 good minutes total in the last 2 weeks but parramatta have been terrible and sharks were terrible last week. It's funny we are so critical of our own team but every other team are immortal-like

They are playing good when it matters.

And let's not forget their injury toll..

Same final four as 2015 hey according to the commentators?

I think I'd feel pretty comfortable in calling Morgan the 3rd best half in the game these days. His improvement has been unbelievable.

Did Corey Norman play tonight? Imagine this forum if Milford turned in a performance like Norman's tonight lol

**** you Dragons. You had one fucking job.

Now these fucking pricks are in the prelim. Fucking darlings. Roosters are not a fairytale team they are screwed next week.

Oh god I swear if it's a fucking Storm/Cowboys GF combo that's gonna be vomit worthy. But hey the media would slobber all over it. Especially if Thurston randomly returns from injury for the lols.

**** the Roosters, I'd still take the Cowboys over those *****.

My thoughts, right here.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Broncs1459
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.