Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah! Derelick our balls, Roosters!

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
What a great play by Wighton, that was clutch at its best.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
DC5A1CA9 48D4 40D3 B40E C4CDE6C32910

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
well politis is on the phone as we speak organising at least 6 more of the best players in the game to be playing for the roosters by 2022

he did not lose that many golf games to not get another trophy

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I know tedasco is a amazing player but can the media at least call his game for what it was?

if it was any other fullback they would say it was a rocks or diamonds performance

sure he was amazing in attack but he also had a few crucial errors that led to the raiders win

Just hate listening to the jibberish so much call it for what it is ffs

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
well politis is on the phone as we speak organising at least 6 more of the best players in the game to be playing for the roosters by 2022

he did not lose that many golf games to not get another trophy
I know Politis is rich, but he should be MC Hammer levels of bankrupt for how bad a golfer he is

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
With the Broncos being shit, I was supporting pretty much everyone who played the Roosters, so I'm glad to see two good wins in a row.
I guess there isn't much left now. Melbourne losing would be good, but still not as satisfying as the Roosters losing.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
With the Broncos being shit, I was supporting pretty much everyone who played the Roosters, so I'm glad to see two good wins in a row.
I guess there isn't much left now. Melbourne losing would be good, but still not as satisfying as the Roosters losing.

im personally rooting for the rabbits.

still would like to see bennet get another premiership before retiring. as much as a he played a part in the issues we are in now I love him becuase he has never once backed down from the media always calls them out for the shit ***** they are. the game wont be the same when he does go

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • maddo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.