Finals Week 3 Discussion

Not the way Benny wanted to go out but he will do a good job with Cows next year, probably bring them a premiership.

Huh? He's still got two more years at the Knights, one of which he will definitely see out.

I can see him finishing up at the Broncos in some capacity but doubt he'll have another dig as head coach somewhere else.

Who will be MOM? mine would be Aiden Guerra will come close he was in everything tonight but there were plenty of standouts for the Roosters. Mullen was Newcastle's best IMO.

Guerra's performance reminded me of Eastwood's last year. Very inconsistent player but when he's on he's fantastic to watch and yeah he'd be my pick.

Soak it up Bman, your (other) team is in the GF. It's starting to feel like a long time ago we were in this position.

1. so sad to see Bedsey's career end in that fashion. the worst part about it was that for the 10 minutes prior to that hit, he was putting on a masterclass of hard hitting ruck defence. Newcastle were legitimately starting to build pressure on the Roosters thanks to some brilliant Buderus tackles

2. the Roosters played excellently. nothing can take away from that, their play this year has been superb and they completely deserve their place int he Grand Final.

3. what the freaking **** was up with SBW's pass to Napa? How on earth did the referee and touch judge miss that? But what bugged me even more is that Sterlo, Rabbs and Gus kept referring to it as a 'suspect' pass, as if there was some conjecture over whether it was forward or not ... it was a pass that Tom Brady would have been proud of. Stop beating around the bush and just call it forward

**** yeah we're into the grand-final boys I'm pumped and confident. Go the Roosters

You should be proud of the way "your" club has gone about buying a premiership.

They've spent their money well. :winky:

Ugh.....just glad I'm gonna miss this as I don't get back to Australia for another two weeks.

You should be proud of the way "your" club has gone about buying a premiership.

They've spent their money well. :winky:

While I'm against the idea of Brisbane doing the same, when you're one of many clubs in the same area as the Roosters are down in Sydney. You unfortunately get a short picking of the pool and wind up having to buy players.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • HarryAllan7
  • Old Mate
  • Morepudding
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.