Finals Week 3 Discussion

Knights are still in this. They would be even more in this if it wasn't for that forward pass.

The Roosters are playing very well getting through their sets and the quick play the ball and mobile forward pack is giving them the advantage. The game is far from over and Newcastle will come out better after halftime.

The Roosters should really run away with this game.

Their defence is outstanding and they are running the ball superbly.

Knights will do well to keep a respectable scoreline here i think.

Yeah, it's got that feel, one more try to the chooks and they should run away with it, but one try to the knights ????.
The chooks get away with way too much offside play, the few high shots Ch 9 let you see show there is someone not getting back every time.

30 to go but that try will most likely do it for the Roosters.

I am watching & it's not happening.

I am supporting the Roosters tonight, but don't want them to win the GF.

Ummm...yep, so was not a good call of mine. Haha

Mind you, losing Buderus was MASSIVE and carrying Uate is a bridge too far.

Napper looks like yet another great young Qlder coming through though. Well, the Roosters v Manly in Finals round 1 was the best game so far so no surprise they make the GF I guess.

Happy with the result really - I reckon Sydney have a better chance than what the Knights would have. Not the most interesting grand final but not every season can toss up a 2003 scenario.

It's just a knightmare for the knights now. The Roosters have been nothing short of sensational.

Yeah, it's too bad. I just want a Grand Final where I don't feel disgusted by one of the sides playing.

Not the way Benny wanted to go out but he will do a good job with Cows next year, probably bring them a premiership.

If he goes to the Cows, does Boyd go with him? That would be a pretty potent backline for the Cowgirls.

**** yeah we're into the grand-final boys I'm pumped and confident. Go the Roosters

Napper looks like yet another great young Qlder coming through though.

Yeah, Napa looks like an awesome prospect. He and O'Donnell (if he plays on) would have kept Kennedy out of the side if he didn't sign with us, which is saying something, I guess.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • Mustafur
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • Matheos
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BRC088
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.