Finals Week 3 Discussion

How good would it be to get crowds like this to every game.

Bleh!

Manly vs. Sydney/Newcastle holds zero appeal for me.

Especially if it's Manly/Sydney. It's basically a battle of those who got to exploit the cap increase before everybody else.

Sensational effort from Manly to come from behind and win convincingly like that. Manlys big game experience was certainly a factor as Rabs said they are the experts of September football. Feel sorry for Michael McGuire sad day for the man.

This really makes me want to coach as I would've spoken to DCE at halftime and told him to lift his game and take on the line more and I would've told my team to back themselves and keep the ball alive and test them out, would've also reminded them of their experience and how they've done this before.

Firmly in the Newcastle/Roosters camp. **** I hope the Knights win tomorrow. Won't that create a conflict of interest lol, isn't Johns the Manly halves coach?

Haven't said this yet but what a freakish try by the Wolfman absolutely brilliant stuff.

feel bad for Michael Mcguire if I was Geoff Toovey I would go into the Souths dressing room console Madge and tell him how proud his mother feels about him and I would remind him of what a brilliant job he has done with Souths.

Errrrggghh . Manly and the new manly the roosters. Who cares?. Newcastle all the way. Condolences to Madge McGuire .

Yeah that was a great game and Wolfman, wow that was something else.

**** I hate Manly but I can't help admiring that side after tonight. LOL@ Souffs, one of the biggest chokes ever. I'm starting to think the Burgess boys are more hype than substance or are believing their own press.
Where to from here for them? they will still compete no doubt but they are missing something, footballers I think.
Manly is choc full of footballers and that was the difference tonight .

What they're missing is experience.....and some decent backs.

Gotta wonder how much longer Manly can hold onto those footballers as well..

They have experience in losing prelim finals.

When it comes to aggressive line speed in defence, Manly set the standard. I couldn't believe how Souths kept doing a Broncos and charging one out into a brick wall.

What a DUMB game plan. Reynolds was just invisible. I feel sorry for Sutton who I thought played well without a half back on the field.

If the knights hold the middle, and spread the ball wide as last game, they will beat the Roosters

Active Now

• Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.