PRE-GAME Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when and where the tickets for this go on sale? I really want to buy them ASAP.

Monday 10am for club members.

General public Wednesday.

Anyone know when and where the tickets for this go on sale? I really want to buy them ASAP.

We should get an away pre sale on Monday for our supporters
I don't think we would have too many supporters in melbourne

We should get an away pre sale on Monday for our supporters
I don't think we would have too many supporters in melbourne

Well if anyone wants to pass on a code or whatever, I'm keen as mustard. Will be there with the Broncs jersey and scarf flapping in the breeze.

Well if anyone wants to pass on a code or whatever, I'm keen as mustard. Will be there with the Broncs jersey and scarf flapping in the breeze.

Aren't you a member?

No point living in Melbourne and now China.

I'll give you mine.

I hate the fact that our boys are starting to play dirty but it is the NRL's fault that they've let that rubbish slide for so long.

I've actually thought about it and I reckon refs let rubbish go all the time so that something illegal happens now in pretty much every tackle of the game and when they see a side behind and want to give piggy back penalties to let that team catch up, they know can start penalising because there will be a penalty available as they know it's been happening all game.

All part of the 'modern game management'.

Yep... I believe it.

I've been thinking recently that sport can't be to far off a total AI refereeing system. No human error. I don't know how it could be done but I'm sure it could be done one day.

But who knows it could be even more corrupt than the current system anyway. NRL tweaking the AI lol.

Looks like its gonna be a Broncos vs Cowboys Grand final again fellas. They'll probs beat the Chooks. We just gotta beat the Storm baby, and it on.

Looks like its gonna be a Broncos vs Cowboys Grand final again fellas. They'll probs beat the Chooks. We just gotta beat the Storm baby, and it on.

Surely it can't happen again so soon. Surely not.

The coaching idea is they're the better two defensive options. Broncos lose ground though.
I honestly don't see how they're the best defensive options, and losing ground in the first 20 is the reason why we have been torn apart by the better teams...

Whoever out of the Broncos/Storm wins needs to be in huge form and injury free because it's now fucking obvious who the fucking Cinderella team is. Yvonne and Co. are already wanking over the Cowcheats.

Also only one other 8th placed team has made a GF (Eels 09) and they got pinged for cap breaches.

Something really stinks. Why so much love for the fucking Cowboys by everyone? It's like they need to be heavily defended to hide the obvious cap rorting. They're actually a chance to go back to back (or 3 out of 4).

Whoever out of the Broncos/Storm wins needs to be in huge form and injury free because it's now fucking obvious who the fucking Cinderella team is. Yvonne and Co. are already wanking over the Cowcheats.

Also only one other 8th placed team has made a GF (Eels 09) and they got pinged for cap breaches.

Something really stinks. Why so much love for the fucking Cowboys by everyone? It's like they need to be heavily defended to hide the obvious cap rorting. They're actually a chance to go back to back (or 3 out of 4).

I don't think they'll have the energy if they make it.

Tonight game cowboys coaching box all the people in room as so happy. Jt and Scott gone for the season. But They still cheering the win for their team. Look at last night Broncos match, just 10 seconds remaining to full time. They put camera on Boyd. He was just sit on the chair side line. No face impression. No enjoyment at all.

Eels were the fairytale team but it's the Cowboys now. There's always a bandwagon to jump on.

I expect a Storm vs. Roosters GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.