Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Boyd, TPJ and Oates back in are MASSIVE for us. That win with basically no bench was what we actually needed. We are in with a small chance but a chance nonetheless and sometimes that is all you need.

Boyd, TPJ and Oates back in are MASSIVE for us. That win with basically no bench was what we actually needed. We are in with a small chance but a chance nonetheless and sometimes that is all you need.

Oates may not get cleared ... after a knock like that players always miss a week at least

Not confident if Oates will be back but if mead plays like he did for us tonight I'm confident and do we reckon Marshall should stay there and bring him of after 20 min or so for Kodi off the bench, and hope we all pull up fine after tonight.

Only problem is if we beat Melbourne we probably get flogged in the GF.

Boys are hungry though, you can tell from that defensive effort. Replicate that and hopefully the attack will click.

Part of me totally just wants to not watch this game live. I feel like its going to be bad, real bad.

Operation Ambush. Snakes in the grass. David sucker punching Goliath.

I just realised, I'm back in Melbourne next weekend!!!! I'll be there for sure!!!!

Will be a tough game next week, I just want the boys to go hard and put everything into it.

Defense is Back ! In attack I have 3 words - SECOND MAN PLAY. Please bring it back. We are too flat. Our right outside backs dont see the ball anymore and there is so much opportunity out there. I thought the team structure was wrong but nontheless our defense got us there. Should have been Niki at halfback, Kahu at fullback and Benji on bench would have been much better. Mead was outstanding. If we can get our attack back we have a chance. We need to go right side way more and use second man play to give the jet and kahu a chance.

The thing is we've been in a trough and there's every chance we start peaking again next week. Ebbs and flows, something has to turn around

Only problem is if we beat Melbourne we probably get flogged in the GF.

i wouldn't be so sure about that ... if we beat Melbourne our confidence will go through the roof ... then look out

i wouldn't be so sure about that ... if we beat Melbourne our confidence will go through the roof ... then look out

I just think it will take everything to beat them, we'll probably have some casualties per the trend. Either we blow them off the park in one of the upsets of all time or it will be our GF. Hope you're right though, if we get a shot at redemption I think we'll take it.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Thaiday
9. Hunt
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Pangai Jr
15. Ese'ese
16. Ofahengaue
17. Marshall / Mead

Milford needs to bring something other than running sideways and running straight, sidestepping left, sidestepping right and spinning. I don't care who his halves partner is, he needs to take responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.