Finals Week #3

Slater has to be gone for the GF.

Oh no, he will be fine.

Isn't that shoulder charge by Slater a professional foul? Illegal play that stopped the opposition from scoring?

Where was the penalty there?

Nah, no one is beating Storm this year. The refs will make sure of that.

Sharks are getting shafted here.

Turning this off, not even worth watching. It's obvious that the NRL want Melbourne in the GF.

Storm could put a big score on here. The drug cheats have nothing at the moment.

I dislike the Storm and the Sharks, but man, it's almost blatant the way the ref's are giving Melbourne a leg up.

I don't know why they think that tackle from fatfita was fine, if it was on a Thurston or Cronk they would be blowing up

Fafita you stupid fat piece of shit. Love how the refs asked them to see if Brom through a punch prior to the try being scored......so they went back as far as after it was scored.

I bet Paul Gallen is sitting on the bench and thinking "If I was playing we'd be in the lead with all my work on the 4th tackle"

I'd prefer another 3 Adam Reynolds ones instead.
Who do you think is a better chance of beating Melbourne? I'm thinking the Roosters are media darlings and uncle Nick will make sure the refs are fair.

Who do you think is a better chance of beating Melbourne? I'm thinking the Roosters are media darlings and uncle Nick will make sure the refs are fair.

Roosters probably have more chance, but I hate them just as much. At least Melbourne got caught for cheating.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.