CRICKET First Test- Australia v South Africa

We need to do an India and get the lawnmower out between innings

Warner gone for a golden 😲

Gotta feel sorry for the next opener having to come in against India and England

If it's Harris and it goes bad I hate to think what his average might be after those tours
We all know it's going to be Renshaw that gets thrown to the wolves and then Harris will get next Aus summer against plebs

Harris should be well down the pecking order, he's had an extended run and just not looked even close to being at the level.

Robada first ball - wicket
Jansen first ball - wicket
Nortje second ball - wicket

Will SA come out of this with a lead ...

Here we go, Australia in trouble. Who can go with Smith?

Robada first ball - wicket
Jansen first ball - wicket
Nortje second ball - wicket

Will SA come out of this with a lead ...

I honestly got a bit worried when SA put on almost 100 with that partnership, that could be the difference. Hope Head plays positively here.

13/179.

We'll be lucky to make day 3 at this rate.

We look horrid against the moving ball, as is tradition

We look horrid against the moving ball, as is tradition
SA bowling far better areas than what Australia did... and we bowled them out for 150 with Lyon taking 3

The Australian quicks should've had them 6 down before lunch

SA bowling far better areas than what Australia did... and we bowled them out for 150 with Lyon taking 3

The Australian quicks should've had them 6 down before lunch
I feel like Green in his first spell released the pressure. He was quite terrible.

I feel like Green in his first spell released the pressure. He was quite terrible.
Yep it let the pressure off, but Aus didn't really have anyone else to bring on at that point.

Starc had only really finished his spell and Cummins needed a break... couldn't bring Lyon on that early with the seamers doing damage.

The issue was him bowling short... I don't know why there is some obsession with Green bowling short.

If Smudge gets out we're fucked... he is everything to this innings

Head playing some sort of innings... great 50 that... he's becoming a really good counter attacker

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.