First Test- Australia v West Indies- Hobart

Gotta cash in Burns. You can't throw starts away.

Voges is going mental, 54 of 58 balls with 10 fours. We are also hitting about 6 an over.

Great batting but some terrible bowling by the Windies.

am I the only one who believes adam voges bis a world class batsman. when he got a century on debut i thought maybe he got lucky but seeing him develop this summer i not only believe he is one of best batsman but one of the best batsman in the world

Burns isn't going to be around much longer I think.

i think that's a bit harsh, especially when he got an absolute peach, not much you can do about that delivery
Yeah he got a good ball but that won't stop the selectors dropping him when Khawaja is back.

Marsh making runs. Just what we really didn't need.

This is going to be one of the most depressing test series if this continues. It hasn't really been entertaining or interesting.

It certainly hasn't that's for sure but this has been a super knock from Voges, regardless of the opposition.

1. khawaja
2. Warner
3. smith
4. marsh
5. voges
6. M marsh
7. peter neville
8. James pattinson
9. NCN ( Nathan coulternile)
10. Nathan Lyon
11. josh hazlewood

I believe this is the team for the next test.
1. I rate Joe burns i just believe he needs to go back to shield cricket and sort his tchnique then i believe he will come back to test level and dominate
2. i also believe a team with your 4 and 5 being voges and marsh is very solid with them both being solid. i belive the depth in our batting with solid openers the world best batsman at 3 and two guns in form at 4 and 5
3. i believe the west indies will find peter siddle a bit gentle and to easy i believe the pacer and bounce will worry them not to mention the added deoth in batting with nathan coulternile being handy with a bat in hand

Dropping anybody for Shaun Marsh is just wrong. Burns doesn't deserve to get dropped so he should keep his place in the side. Marsh can bide his time until a change needs to be made. Burns made a century only a few tests ago and we want to drop him for Shaun Marsh?? If this happens I simply won't cope.

yeah but the difference between the performances of Joe burns and shaun marsh is that so far shaun marsh has made a 49 in tough conditions and his hundred was on a green top in hobart whereas joe made his on a road in brisbane

yeah but the difference between the performances of Joe burns and shaun marsh is that so far shaun marsh has made a 49 in tough conditions and his hundred was on a green top in hobart whereas joe made his on a road in brisbane
Lol Hobart Green top haha. Credibility out the window.

Since Trent Bridge's 51 which was scratchy but determine Voges has played four Tests and made 412 runs at 82.4.

Career average is now 62.

Before the New Zealand series people wanted him dropped!

They're impressive numbers; but against the swinging ball like the Ashes he was still exposes as nibbling at anything on the off-side and made 6 scores of 31 or less.

Since Trent Bridge's 51 which was scratchy but determine Voges has played four Tests and made 412 runs at 82.4.

Career average is now 62.

Before the New Zealand series people wanted him dropped!

They're impressive numbers; but against the swinging ball like the Ashes he was still exposes as nibbling at anything on the off-side and made 6 scores of 31 or less.
He's done well but we needed the runs in the Ashes which he was specifically selected for because he has a good record in England

Burns has his technical issues but he doesn't deserve to be dropped yet. Marsh makes way for Khawaja imo

Righto Geoff, shauny's doing ok mate.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.