OFFICIAL Flegler ***** off to the Dolphins

It's a pretty good match for the actual ladder, only the Storm standout as being particularly low but they're value is having 4 elite players in the spine so they have no money for forwards.

Handy trick if you can find 4 spine players worth 1m each.
Well mainly because those teams just played more games. But even if you average it out, we're still a bit behind Penrith. To be fair, maybe an inital fast play of the ball allows them to get good post contact meters (harder to defend effectively if you are constantly retreating).

G'day all for 2023.

As is my usual stance on players leaving for a new employer I say, best of luck Flegs.

Totally understand the decision as it means a massive upgrade, no relocation, Master coach, a challenge yet business as usual.

Very few cons.

If works hard and has some reasonable luck he will likely have a much brighter career than he may have had for some out of town team. I imagine him being moulded like the average props at St George were when the great man delivered them a premiership.

Only saw the highlights from G1.. how was Flegs contribution?

Only saw the highlights from G1.. how was Flegs contribution?
He was good.
Provides great impact off the bench. Does a lot for our rotation when we bring him on for Jensen.

He’s a great player and going to have a good career but it’s just not feasible to keep him in a team that has Haas and Patty. He’s a level above a bit part player but not quite good enough to prioritise above the top players in the pack.

Personally I thought he looked a bit loose. I was holding my breath every time he steamed in to tackle someone because I was expecting him to do something stupid. He didn't though, he was solid both sides of the ball. I really like Flegs, it'll be sad to see him go, he brings a lot off the bench for us. Our bench is so capable we really don't lose a lot when we interchange our forwards - unlike a lot of teams who seem to struggle for half an hour til their starters come back on.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.