PLAYER Fletcher Baker

If you are talking about Oatsey, he's been good. Its just people reading too much into a throwaway line by Badel the rat.

Kev said he's been struggling with his knee.

Kev said he's been struggling with his knee.

It could be a recent thing. Last time i spoke to him he reckoned he was as fit as he has been ever. All i know is he was fine at the start of the week. Maybe he's done something in training.

It could be a recent thing. Last time i spoke to him he reckoned he was as fit as he has been ever. All i know is he was fine at the start of the week. Maybe he's done something in training.

Need him out there. People don't want him there cause he's old and slowed down, but just his experience on the field, being able to calm the young guys down, provide guidance, and stay on his fucking wing like a winger are all things we need at the moment.

I see your point on Oates @Nashy. However, I don’t think his “experience” is what we need. We needed a Capewell (as much he was dogs balls back end of last year). Needed his passion and talk, so the boys stay in the game. Especially when he covers Centre.

I see your point on Oates @Nashy. However, I don’t think his “experience” is what we need. We needed a Capewell (as much he was dogs balls back end of last year). Needed his passion and talk, so the boys stay in the game. Especially when he covers Centre.
Imo Capewell would have worked as a Bench lock and backrow/Centre cover, basically what we need with him gone.

Its fake news mate. While he hasnt played QCup yet, he isnt refusing to play.
I don't know the inner workings but he looks commited to me. I saw enough to give confidence ha play the bench role. Hancock and Sailor did it. He seems to have a great connection with Reynolds.

More ass than class but it was great vision

Disagree, he was doing stuff like that for the Roosters last year, he has good hands and a bit of ball playing in him. He will fit in well with Patty and Payne in that regard once he gets Bronco-fit IMO. I think he's a great buy (let's agree to forget last week...)

Disagree, he was doing stuff like that for the Roosters last year, he has good hands and a bit of ball playing in him. He will fit in well with Patty and Payne in that regard once he gets Bronco-fit IMO. I think he's a great buy (let's agree to forget last week...)
He's barely been able to play as a prop so far and 2 games out of 4 have been disrupted by injuries.

I thought he was solid against bunnies in round 2 and again on Friday night... got through 40mins, +100m running, had an offload, 20 tackles and no errors or penalties, plus he got a try assist.

Very solid to good showing for a guy 50 games into his career and shows there is something to work with moving forward... just need to see less of him on an edge!!

Hopefully we can just get some consistency in lineups and see what we actually look like without the chopping and changing.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Organix
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.