PLAYER Fletcher Baker

Would be happy to never see him in a broncos jersey again. Such a shame Ben tekura is injured. We should offer the next best forward at whatever feeder club the 12 minutes gametime that baker gets. For such a big guy he is a complete marshmallow

He’s what Corey Oates is but a forward. Capable of a great play but then does the basic things like his dicks are hands
Are you seriously comparing fletcher baker to corey oates? 3rd all time try scorer for the Broncos and club legend? Come on mate. Oatset has been poor this year but was our best in 2022. Baker should be nowhere in the conversation when comparing him to players like oates

Fire him into the sun......immediately!!

Usl Championship Fire GIF by Charleston Battery

Are you seriously comparing fletcher baker to corey oates? 3rd all time try scorer for the Broncos and club legend? Come on mate. Oatset has been poor this year but was our best in 2022. Baker should be nowhere in the conversation when comparing him to players like oates
Fletcher baker has a try assist I think, that’s gotta account for something in broncos status

More the Oates of 2022-24 not the early years

I don’t know what they saw in him at the roosters, every game I watched he was bog average & here we are. They could have thrown a rock in qcup and hit a better forward.

Our best in 2023 too until Drinkwater broke his face.

his demeanour and body language on the field is woeful. Really unlikeable player who feels like a lite version of Alex Twal.

Recruitment blunder but they took a punt and thought they could improve him, this guy wouldn’t stand out in a cup game.

I just feel very sorry for him. He's clearly not good enough and performances like last night are career killers for fringe players like him.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • davidp
  • Redux
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • phoenix
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.