folau coming back to NRL

SSS

SSS

NYC Player
Mar 11, 2008
Surely the broncos would make a play for him??? Come on Gee & White make this happen.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Praying this is true! If SBW (even though I hate the fucker) and Folau both come back in 2013, it's almost proof enough that the broadcast rights deal has paid off.

Would love big Izzy to come back to the Broncos, we could afford him, but not even a whisper out of Red Hill. Maroons 2013 campaign is firming.

Folau, spend 2 years honing his greatest talent (taking epic bombs/marks). Yeah he will be back.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Going to the Eels since his brothers are already contracted there.

if that is part of the reason it sounds like parra may have done some smart forward thinking on that one.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Surely the broncos would make a play for him??? Come on Gee & White make this happen.

Out of our hands really.

Going to take a while for him to bulk up but he should be able to walk into the QLD side on the wing.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
if that is part of the reason it sounds like parra may have done some smart forward thinking on that one.

Someone putting "Parramatta management" and "smart" in the same sentence... There's a first for everything!!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Just media talk.

The Folau ---> Parra rumour has been gaining traction for months now.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
So Parra will likely shape up as...

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Folau
4. Tonga
5. Blair

With Hopoate coming into the side for Tonga in 2014, they have a very exciting future ahead for them.

With murmers that Ben Hunt may link up there in the not so distant future & former Pommy International Gareth Hock has signed the Eels are looking decent.

Last edited:
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
They've also got Jacob Loko waiting in the wings, although it remains to be seen how he'll go coming back from those two shocking injuries.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
They'll be good to watch provided Stuart doesn't try to grind them into some over-structured rubbish.

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Parra's problems lie in their forwards. They're way off the pace there.

As a young halfback I wouldn't go within 100 clicks of Ricky. Great player, but cannot manufacture a halfback. Burns through them.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Just when NSW thought it was safe to go back in the water ..... :thumbup1:

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Thought he would go back to Melbourne, considering he was partying with them after they won the 2012 Grand Final.

That's like saying I'd go back to my previous employment because I hang out with my girlfriend who still works there.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
So Parra will likely shape up as...

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Folau
4. Tonga
5. Blair

With Hopoate coming into the side for Tonga in 2014, they have a very exciting future ahead for them.

With murmers that Ben Hunt may link up there in the not so distant future & former Pommy International Gareth Hock has signed the Eels are looking decent.

Their board will be the problem. Stuart needs to tell them to **** right off and let him control the football team.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Their board will be the problem. Stuart needs to tell them to **** right off and let him control the football team.

Stuart also needs to manage himself imo or his playing group will be mentally burnt out by June ...

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Yikes, Ricky did that at the Sharks. He had complete control of the footie department written into his contract and it ended up a train wreck.

You would hope he's learned from his mistakes, however I'd imagine he'll get along well with the board - they would have similar recruitment ideas. The Eels of the last couple of years and Ricky's Sharks have made some of the most bizarre recruitment decisions I can recall.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Parra need some forwards not more backs, their pack is absolutely woeful! Plus Hindmarsh has gone so they went from having one decent guy in there to none.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
What really hurts their pack is the lack of a quality 9.

If they had a really good hooker they'd be able to cover a lot of weaknesses in their pack and compete with most sides. The reality is they're No. 1 pick is Matt Keating, arguably the worst hooker in the competition & a NSW Cup hooker.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Scdeac
  • phoenix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.