folau coming back to NRL

SSS

SSS

NYC Player
Mar 11, 2008
Wow really Vertigo?
I'm not sure what to say? I could thank you (although that wouldn't be real sincere) I could say your humor is infectious (but so is chicken pox, the measles and the flu) or I could just ignore your message....hmmm what to do????

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Wow really Vertigo?
I'm not sure what to say? I could thank you (although that wouldn't be real sincere) I could say your humor is infectious (but so is chicken pox, the measles and the flu) or I could just ignore your message....hmmm what to do????

When you decide, be sure to let us know.

I'm sure his management contacted the Broncos. I'm sure all of the clubs in the NRL looked at it.

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
Of course his management have spoken to the Broncos, we're always used as a contract negotiating punching bag.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Wow really Vertigo?

I was serious lol, I emailed the club asking what the **** was going on with Inglis and the next day we withdrew our offer.

Coincidence? :001_tt2:

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Of course his management have spoken to the Broncos, we're always used as a contract negotiating punching bag.

Folau "yeah, I'm thinking about playing Rugby Union/playing for any other team than the Eels" = lame player agent instructed drivel to jack up his salary from the Eels.

It's done.

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
Folau "yeah, I'm thinking about playing Rugby Union/playing for any other team than the Eels" = lame player agent instructed drivel to jack up his salary from the Eels.

It's done.
Agree , its all drivel drib drib from everyone about Folou . his agent, eels club , folou himself . saying he has had no contact from the eels lol, Japan - France rugby, super15 , boxing , NFL , Aleague contract talks next lol , i feel AFL pushed him out

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Agree , its all drivel drib drib from everyone about Folou . his agent, eels club , folou himself . saying he has had no contact from the eels lol, Japan - France rugby, super15 , boxing , NFL , Aleague contract talks next lol , i feel AFL pushed him out

Agree fredie. It's very convenient that jury tippetts deal with the swans falls through and all of a sudden izzy wants to stop earning a million a year to do f*** all

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Izzy wants to play for Parra. Well if that is true he is as dumb as he looks.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, it's a pretty dumb move if he wants to play finals footy or even have a successful season with his side. On the other hand it's a huge **** you to the AFL in that area, since they are pretty much competing with the Giants. And I think he grew up with Hayne or something?

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
Yes hayne '' train '' and Folou played junior rugby league together for minto cougars, cambeltown sydney , they are still good mates

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I'm thinking of making a video about this.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I don't believe Folau necessarily wants to play at Parra, he just wants to play for whoever is going to throw him the most coin.

Parra are just the club desperate enough to do so.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I don't believe Folau necessarily wants to play at Parra, he just wants to play for whoever is going to throw him the most coin.

Spot on. IMO he is a mercenary. He will spend the rest of his career playing for whoever throws him the most money. I don't think he has any passion for the game or a club. I actually don't think his return will go overly well

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Wide World of Sports had some highlights of his Time at the Broncos. Geez...he's such a good player. Great finisher and with space can create his own opportunities. Hopefully he can play at that same level. Unfortunately it won't be as a Bronco.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

He has a younger brother there as well doesn't he .....and he's always made out that his family is very important to him.

I still feel cheated in some way that he won't be coming back to Brisbane, after dumping us to play fumble ball.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Geez... the news has gone very cold on the Folau front. If it was a done deal at the Eels it would have been signed by now and put away. I reckon the Eels might be struggling on the $$ to get him over the line..

Something is brewing.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Bulldogs also a chance if getting Folau apparently

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.