Folou signed by the broncos

Alec said:
kimlo said:
Hasn't proven himself? dude hes scored a beautiful try against the sharks and setup an absolute beauty in round 2, I don't know what you really expecting from a 18 year old(correct me if i'm wrong) to do more than that, he is without doubt the most talented kid in the NRL.

I'm just being realistic and trying to take the bias out of it. BTW, scoring tries doesn't make you a good player. Most of the tries he scored last year we pretty much catch and dive over the line ones.

A catch and dive over the lines which 95% of players in the nrl wouldn't be able to do, if it was that simple then they would of kicked to other players besides him. You make it sound so simple how often have broncos players did this catch and dive you speak about. It really does take talent.

kimlo said:
Alec said:
kimlo said:
Hasn't proven himself? dude hes scored a beautiful try against the sharks and setup an absolute beauty in round 2, I don't know what you really expecting from a 18 year old(correct me if i'm wrong) to do more than that, he is without doubt the most talented kid in the NRL.

I'm just being realistic and trying to take the bias out of it. BTW, scoring tries doesn't make you a good player. Most of the tries he scored last year we pretty much catch and dive over the line ones.

A catch and dive over the lines which 95% of players in the nrl wouldn't be able to do, if it was that simple then they would of kicked to other players besides him. You make it sound so simple how often have broncos players did this catch and dive you speak about. It really does take talent.

I'm sure if you had a team as well structured as the Melbourne Storm, a lot of players would be able to pull those tries off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bagging the player. He obviously has talent, but I think he is being overrated by this forum in general at times. He needs to show more this and in the next couple of seasons IMHO.

Well, lets look at 2008 so far, I can easily say broncos are the best team*SO FAR*so I don't think playing down here is the problem sure its being helped that he is in a great team, but the guy in is a freak look @ bigpond video highlight reel of trys for 07 and hes in about 4 of them. Hes ab absolute freak and i think in 1 or 2 years he will only be better rather then worse. I do respect your opinion though and i do believe he is slightly over rated.

I thought what was said on ch 9 sports from danny weidler was something like this
"There are reports that the Broncos are getting closer to signing Israel folou" or words to that effect
It wasn't worded as a definite signing though, of that I am positive.

Not a thing anywhere even this morning.If the news were correct then it would be headlines.Also I don't think it would have been announced by Danny W on 9 news.Honest mistake by Winnie.No big deal. [icon_shru

Yeah, I'm still not seeing anything on the news anywhere.

I guess it was Weidler just repeating rumours.

Hey Danny, here's a rumour for you: You're a Dribbler!!! [icon_lol1.

It has been reported that an announcement will be made after the Rooster game today.

Any more news regarding the Dribbler's claims?

I'm telling you guys, falou won't sign anywhere but Brisbane, just the fact his parents are here, broncos are his favorite team, he bought a 550k house here just recently and if he wanted to sign with Melbourne wouldn't he of done that a long time ago? I think he is sort of delaying it so as not to end up like peter Wallace and get dropped/hated by the club for signing elsewhere especially considering that Melbourne are desperate to keep him.

Webcke said:
Why does everyone hate Danny Wiedler? I like the bloke.

Last year he made a rumour the Broncos were going to be stripped of points for a salary cap breach. The Dribbler obviously had some money on at the TAB.

He's the definition of a gutter journalist, Webbie. Infact classing him as a journalist is a bit of stretch. Check his history. He's a serial germ, a dribbler. He's likely to be right regarding Isreal. I hope he is, ovbiously. But that doesn't change the fact that he smells worse than a dozen deluxe fart bombs.

Well, they didn't get any points stripped so he can suck shit lmao, BRONCOS ARE THE BEST!

ALH said:
It has been reported that an announcement will be made after the Rooster game today.

What in the media conference when they are talking to Bellamy & Folau.

Or during the MOTM presentation at the ground.

Folau gets MOTM

Question to Folau: You scored 3 trys today, what where you thinking at the time.

Folau: I signed with the Broncos, I was going to keep it quiet but Danny Weilder broke the story & no other media have picked it up.

Kaz said:
ALH said:

What in the media conference when they are talking to Bellamy & Folou.

Or during the MOTM presentation at the ground.

Folou gets MOTM

Question to Folou: You scored 3 trys today, what where you thinking at the time.

Folou: I signed with the Broncos, I was going to keep it quiet but Danny Weilder broke the story & no other media have picked it up.

Link provided:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 31,00.html

I still think he will sign with us, not sure when he'll say though.

Webcke said:
Why does everyone hate Danny Wiedler? I like the bloke.

Mainly because he always carries on like he has all the inside information and scoops that no-one else has and usually he is either :

a) repeated something that has already been reported elsewhere; or
b) wrong.

But I hope he's right in this case

Active Now

• Dreaglor
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.