Folou signed by the broncos

Yes, I've watched both the games, and roosters are in absolute top form this year(good work on the broncos for beating them), sure Melbourne aren't playing at their absolute best but to say that a Melbourne Storm side playing half decent wouldn't of lost is a massive overstatement, and gives absolutely no credit to team who played so well and were easily better on both those days. Lets not forget that Luke covel got something like 1/5 in goal kicking otherwise Melbourne would of lost that game from the first half.

My God. Debating with you is as pointless as switching off all the lights in my house at 8pm tonight.

/Nashy

Thats probably because you have nothing to reply with as such you change subject towards insults as your cannot further debate with the topica at and. are you a Melbourne storm fan or something?

1. Broncos Supporter
2. No insults above
3. Replied with everything
4. Now in circles

Cool, lets then both agree to disagree and end these pointless arguments. back on topic
Wasn't falou *supposedly* going to announce his decision after the end of the game?

kimlo said:
Cool, lets then both agree to disagree and end these pointless arguments. back on topic
Wasn't falou *supposedly* going to announce his decision after the end of the game?

Quit going off topic. You're the one who pretty much is the one who turns it into World War III. Try debating with yourself, it's rather difficult I must say.. eusa_think

You seem to be cutting in where ever you seem to like and you have no pretty much no response to what your saying, your debating with your self, so it doesn't seem that hard if you can do it.

How exactly did i go off topic? maybe you should look at your useless posts of just criticizing a certain person without adding anything to the debate.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
kimlo said:
Well, Knowing the broncos they probably offered 300k contract, i can't imagine that they would of game him more, hes good, but hes no justin hodges.

He has more talent than hodges both attacking and defensively + even more size (and this is coming from one of hodgo's biggest fan's) I would love to get him and just want the speculation crap to end one way or the other.

Are you seroius? Defensivley Israel Folau is one of the worst centres in the comp - he can't make decisions. Granted he is only young and with time he will improve, but I don't think the investment in him at this stage in his career should be so much.

Je$ter said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":nzs80flo]
kimlo said:
Well, Knowing the broncos they probably offered 300k contract, i can't imagine that they would of game him more, hes good, but hes no justin hodges.

He has more talent than hodges both attacking and defensively + even more size (and this is coming from one of hodgo's biggest fan's) I would love to get him and just want the speculation crap to end one way or the other.

Are you seroius? Defensivley Israel Folau is one of the worst centres in the comp - he can't make decisions. Granted he is only young and with time he will improve, but I don't think the investment in him at this stage in his career should be so much.[/quote:nzs80flo]

I agree it isn't there yet defensively but he hits hard when he gets them and makes some good reads and some bad reads just like 99% of guys that age. It is clear as day though that he has the attitude and ability to improve out of sight on it. Melbourne have a hangover no doubt about it, they are not playing badly but are not playing well, yes the Sharks were good and so were the Roosters but neither played a form Melbourne side. With a fit Inglis and Crocker coming back in I can certainly see them getting better and its still not like they are getting flogged. They will be in the top 4 come September, unless Smith, Cronk, Inglis (any of these 2) get long term injuries, then I have no doubt of it.

so.... wats the G-O???? any news?? still can't find anything credible.

Nothing official yet. But I feel I have to take centre stage for an important point of business here. If we're gonna sign this kid, we need to learn his name.

Not Folou. Not Faulo. Not Falou.

It's F-O-L-A-U!!!

Also do not forget if you want Smith then please know that he likes to be called CAM these days and not Cameron. icon_smile

mick! said:
Nothing official yet. But I feel I have to take centre stage for an important point of business here. If we're gonna sign this kid, we need to learn his name.

It's F-O-L-A-U!!!

Thank you. That's one of my pet peeves, but I would feel like a pedantic dork bringing it up. [icon_wink

It was the same when Gary/Tame Tupou was at the club... we had Topou, Tupu, and other sad efforts. Okay, now I feel like a pedantic dork.

The Rock said:
So has Falou signed with us yet? I really wonder if Folow will sign. He's a Brisbane boy and all, so I expect that Felou will be extra keen. Did anyone watch Folou last night? Falou played well in a beaten side.

LOL

So has Folloauw signed?

I thought Felloau would sign by now.

Still nothing anywhere on this story. Looks like its back to the story books Winnie say hello to Tigger, Eeyore and the gang. [icon_lol1.

mick! said:

It's F-O-L-A-U!!!

i just really hope people read that mick and take notice of it [icon_pray.

kimlo said:
You seem to be cutting in where ever you seem to like and you have no pretty much no response to what your saying, your debating with your self, so it doesn't seem that hard if you can do it.

How exactly did i go off topic? maybe you should look at your useless posts of just criticizing a certain person without adding anything to the debate.

I'm struggling to comprehend what you just said.

I've had my input into the debate and I rest my case. What I don't like is the continuity in farcical posts by you that has the word 'stubborn' written all over it. Court adjourned!

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.