Folou signed by the broncos

kimlo said:
WTF!@$!@#%!@#$!, IF INFACT they gave him 2 million f*king dollars, I will no longer support the broncos, that is a disgrace if its true, THATS 500THOUSAND A SEASON. I highly doubt it's true but they better not of gave him 2mil for a 4 year contract

Breath dude.....breath.

Take what hes been offered with a grain of salt.

IMO wouldn't be 1.2 mil, maybe 1.6-1.8 mill [icon_shru

Aeetee said:
IMO wouldn't be 1.2 mil, maybe 1.6-1.8 mill [icon_shru

Well, I'm just quoting from reports a fair time ago that melbourne offered him 1 mill for 3 years (333k/pa) but broncos didn't match that offer, so thats why i assume its 300k so 1.2 for 4 years.

kimlo said:
WTF!@$!@#%!@#$!, IF INFACT they gave him 2 million f*king dollars, I will no longer support the broncos, that is a disgrace if its true, THATS 500THOUSAND A SEASON. I highly doubt it's true but they better not of gave him 2mil for a 4 year contract

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out ! I have enough faith in my team and its management to know that what ever they offered him they have completely justified and have done it to benefit the club.

I highly doubt it would be 2 million.

mal said:
kimlo said:

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out ! I have enough faith in my team and its management to know that what ever they offered him they have completely justified and have done it to benefit the club.

Ok, so you highly doubt it would be 2 million, so do I, but "IF" this is true(which i highly doubt) that means we will lose alot of our talented juniors including boyd, micheal's and kemp to be able to fit him under the cap,

Notice I said If? So if you highly doubt it, then saying "Don't let the door hit ya on the way out !" makes no sense does it?

The Rock said:
2 Mill over 4 years lol. He'd be the highest paid player in the NRL then.

Do you seriously think Brisbane are stupid enough to pay him 500k a year? Seriously have a think about that for a short while... :roll:

A short while? Kimlo might need a LONG while to comprehend things icon_thumbs_u

kimlo said:
mal said:
kimlo said:

Ok, so you highly doubt it would be 2 million, so do I, but "IF" this is true(which i highly doubt) that means we will lose alot of our talented juniors including boyd, micheal's and kemp to be able to fit him under the cap,

Notice I said If? So if you highly doubt it, then saying "Don't let the door hit ya on the way out !" makes no sense does it?

How do you know we would lose Boyd, Kemp, Michaels etc.. You are just assuming we are tight with cash? For all we know we have a **** tonne of money considering the loss of Berrigan, Carlaw, Civo and Thorne who ALL have rep honours and their pay would reflect that.

What? You are confusing me... you said if they signed him for 2 mill over 4 years you would no longer support Broncos. And I'm saying, if that's how you truely feel and you will let a decision made by Broncos management, who so far to date has never erally let us down affect whether or not you support the Broncos then you can jump off your little bandwagon for all I care.

2 million is a lot, so I don't think his contract would be that much.

Anyway, GO FOLAU!!!

The Rock said:
2 Mill over 4 years lol. He'd be the highest paid player in the NRL then.

Do you seriously think Brisbane are stupid enough to pay him 500k a year? Seriously have a think about that for a short while... :roll:

Better get him a dictionary to look up the word THINK!!! The Broncos can;t afford to pay folau 500k a year so it is a bull$hit rumour.

mal said:
kimlo said:
mal said:
kimlo said:

How do you know we would lose Boyd, Kemp, Michaels etc.. You are just assuming we are tight with cash? For all we know we have a **** tonne of money considering the loss of Berrigan, Carlaw, Civo and Thorne who ALL have rep honours and their pay would reflect that.

What? You are confusing me... you said if they signed him for 2 mill over 4 years you would no longer support Broncos. And I'm saying, if that's how you truely feel and you will let a decision made by Broncos management, who so far to date has never erally let us down affect whether or not you support the Broncos then you can jump off your little bandwagon for all I care.

Well, No I wouldn't abandon the broncos for anything in the world, I'm just saying IF! I would be extremely dissapointed, The reason i assume were tight under the cap is because we signed, sims, clinton, p.wallace and pj for about 300k, but maybe he will get what tonie carrol is getting paid now? then they will be in no different position, but without doubt happy to have the best up and comer in the game in broncos colours next yeat(just hoping its at somewhere closer to 300k) :D

Tunza is leaving next year and without doubt either micheals(hes on contract so probs not), boyd and or kemp will be released so i think the broncos will easily have 500k, but there wiser than that, they prob spending money on signing up out PL players and hopefully resigning Shane Perry. [icon_razz1

kimlo said:
wtf... Are you all there upstairs? Who would stop supporting their team because they don't like the way they manage the salary cap? [eusa_eh

LMAO @ EXCLUSIVE lol, it was on rl first, anyway 1.6mil seems VERY CORRECT, but i still think thats a pumped up figure, would the broncos really pay him more than hodges?

^^^Read what i posted above Phuzzle, thanks champ icon_thumbs_u

Looks like you were right aeetee :P

broncos wouldnt have paid more than 350k imo.... and tc is probly on half that so my bet would be we will shed perry & moon(about $50k & $90k value respectively)..... we picked up marsh, wallace & sims all under value aswell....

The guys worth it. Hes a game breaker. 500K over a seaon? Sweet as by me. Lose our juniors? Only because they want more cash. People bitching need to look at the bigger picture and realise its bigger than juniors and loyalty. Its about building a winning franchise. And Folau on the wing or at centre, alongside Hunt and Hodges, is an AWESOME aquisition.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Pablo
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Howie
  • Bucking Beads
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.