Folou signed by the broncos

You're not serious are you Tee? :shock:

An extra 2 signings? The new coach signing is insane enough but another 2 on top is just on another planet! [eusa_eh

You better be right! [icon_ee [icon_lol1.

As for Izzy's signing! Fantastic news and hopefully he sets the world on fire when he plays for us. He's found himself with a team that has all the ingredients and should have no excuse to perform well in a Broncos jersey. However, I'm a bit iffy on that price though with Tunza and Locky closing down on their careers, I don't see why we can't maintain our current team minus the retirements.

You know my contact, think they would leave you out of the loop.....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [icon_lol1.

And you know "the secret"...... hahahahahahaha thats great, there are some Admins that don't even know ....yet hahahaha

If he is on 500k then thats a joke. Should be on 350k deal max. Hodges and Lockyer should be on more then Falou

SimplyBronco said:

An extra 2 signings? The new coach signing is insane enough but another 2 on top is just on another planet! [eusa_eh

As for Izzy's signing! Fantastic news and hopefully he sets the world on fire when he plays for us. He's found himself with a team that has all the ingredients and should have no excuse to perform well in a Broncos jersey. However, I'm a bit iffy on that price though with Tunza and Locky closing down on their careers, I don't see why we can't maintain our current team minus the retirements.

I said possible signings [icon_razz1

Aeetee said:
Hmmmm good call on the secret thing....................but no. hahahahaha

Ok hint time...... I'm hearing 4 new possible signings to happen for 2009 onwards

The coach will be one signing..derrrr....Izzy was the second.... 3 and 4....hmmmmmmmmmmm.

2 more signings, hmm..... That is very interesting, I really don't see who else we would need to sign, were already over flowing with talent lol.
Lemme take a guess....... Dallas Johnson (for tonie caroll) and You as media manager :P

This is a **** joke. Folou is not worth 400,000 a year. How about upgrading the current players first then see what we have in the bank. As far as i am concerned Ballamy is a piece of ****. Yes he is a great coach but his attitude sucks and he is such a sore loser. And why would you need johnson when we already have stagg.

Aeetee said:
SimplyBronco said:

I said possible signings [icon_razz1

Oh don't get my hopes up too high! [icon_razz1

Why do we have Danny Weidler? You should replace him! [icon_lol1.

I find the $2 Mill claim quite hard to believe.

Already there's reports ranging between 1.2-2, so obviously most of it is just media speculation.

I highly doubt that Brisbane would:

- Embarrass arguably the best centre in the world, with a great deal of experience and representitive honours, by paying a virtual rookie well above his salary.
- Pay a virtual rookie one of, if not the highest yearly pay packet in the game.
- Pay well above the Melbourne offer.

Just on those points alone I think most of us could scribble down a rough figure that would realistically be closer to the mark than what certain media outlets are suggesting. And that's well below 500K a season.

king_johns said:
This is a fucken joke. Folou is not worth 400,000 a year. How about upgrading the current players first then see what we have in the bank. As far as i am concerned Ballamy is a piece of shit. Yes he is a great coach but his attitude sucks and he is such a sore loser. And why would you need johnson when we already have stagg.

Dude, Dude, Dude, Calm down there, hahahahah (its folau btw) Folau is worth 400k a year considering his age,(I still think thats inflated I'm thinking he got 330 still)Bellamy is not a peice of sh*t, great coach all we need stuff the attitude, lol bennet won't even talk to the media but hes still a great coach.

Cut down on the language lol use stars *** if you really wan't to use a word like that icon_thumbs_u

This is a guys comment on the courier mail website

"This is an utter disgarce and the perfect example of why the NRL will never compete with the AFL in this country! The NRL do nothing to help clubs retain pplayers they have produced from a young age. the storm has raised this kid for years and now only get the services of him for his first two seasons. Why bother?? why not just be like the Roosters and now the Broncos and buy yourself a premiership. Obviously no salary cap problems at Brisbane? Clinton, Simms, PJ, Wallace and Ennis the year before that, while retaining Lockyer and Hodges along with Taylor, Carrol,hunt,Thaiday,Parker?? these boys wouldnt play for peanuts! they have Moon in the lower grades they had to upgrade his contract so they wouldnt lose him to the Storm. Makes me feel sick in the stomach the constant benefits and advantages the Broncos have. Congrats Thoroughbred club, you grabbed yourself another great talent you had nothing to do with raising. add a new coach to your list, or just take Melbournes! they are easy pickings! wonder what would have happened to the lions in the AFL without their extra $600,000 a season they were given along with draft conncessions! should be the NNRL, Not National Rugby League"
(I actually can't reply you know the bs in news site, they only post what ever comments they wan't people too see, honestly it should be every comment is posted through not only what the wan't you to see.)

Looks like a melbourne fan for sure, also claiming the broncos are cheating the salary cap(That's impossible right?)

kimlo said:
king_johns said:
This is a fucken joke. Folou is not worth 400,000 a year. How about upgrading the current players first then see what we have in the bank. As far as i am concerned Ballamy is a piece of shit. Yes he is a great coach but his attitude sucks and he is such a sore loser. And why would you need johnson when we already have stagg.

Dude, Dude, Dude, Calm down there, hahahahah (its folau btw) Folau is worth 400k a year considering his age,(I still think thats inflated I'm thinking he got 330 still)Bellamy is not a peice of sh*t, great coach all we need stuff the attitude, lol bennet won't even talk to the media but hes still a great coach.

Cut down on the language lol use stars *** if you really wan't to use a word like that icon_thumbs_u

Sorry mate forgot that the swearing isnt sensored out now

^ Reply, don't just quote!

This is good and bad. That's all I'll say till I get a confirmed price.

Aeetee said:
Ok hint time...... I'm hearing 4 new possible signings to happen for 2009 onwards

The coach will be one signing..derrrr....Izzy was the second.... 3 and 4....hmmmmmmmmmmm.

If we guess right, will you say you are correct.

Or just keep silent, like you have been. (but you will tell the chosen few, which I'm not part of) [icon_razz1

My guess

3. Greg Inglis.

Kaz said:
Aeetee said:

If we guess right, will you say you are correct.

Or just keep silent, like you have been. (but you will tell the chosen few, which I'm not part of) [icon_razz1

My guess

3. Greg Inglis.

Nah i can't say yay or nay sorry :cry:

I honestly have no idea why we need to sign any more players...at least star players given the amount of depth we have in both the backs and forwards now.

I know you can't, but it's worth trying to make you let slip.

Well like I said the other 2 where possibilities. Nothing concrete, but I have heard one of them say "I would love to come home to QLD."

Aeetee said:
Well like I said the other 2 where possibilities. Nothing concrete, but I have heard one of them say "I would love to come home to QLD."

Cameron Smith heeeey

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Tmac
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.