Football thread 2013/14

Fairly sure. Sir Alex no longer manages Utd, so I don't see why he would be out here.

I thought I saw both Moyes and Ferguson. I could be wrong but I definitely thought Ferguson was to the left of Moyes.

I thought I saw both Moyes and Ferguson. I could be wrong but I definitely thought Ferguson was to the left of Moyes.
Yeah I'm pretty sure too. [MENTION=1848]ningnangnong[/MENTION] Did you see Ferguson?

I wasn't really paying attention when they showed the Mancs... it's pretty fucking stupid to show them during an Origin match.

Where did all this money in French football come from? I find it strange that the Arabs are buying into Ligue 1 now instead of EPL.

Also, with France's massive tax rates, how are players willing to sign for PSG? AS Monaco I think are subject to Monaco tax loopholes so that I understand, but isn't the top rate in Paris 75%?

Singing YNWA with 95,000 other Reds last night was one of the best moments of my life. Something I'll cherish forever.

Honestly, I could've got up and left the ground after that, I didn't even need to see the players or the match - that was something fucking special.

Just wanted to share that with ya'll!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a vid of it and thought Ning would be loving this shit. Was truly cool to see on TV, would have been awesome live.

I think I've asked this before but what's the meaning to the club regarding that song?

Last edited:
[MENTION=1841]Scotty[/MENTION], I didn't know you were in Melbourne bro!!!

Aye, mate. Went with a lass I used to work with who's from Liverpool. Easily one of the greatest footballing experiences of my life. Was sat right next to the fake kop as well. Nobody gave a shit that I wasn't a Liverpool fan, everyone was just keen for a drink and a sing :)

I've gotta say as well, after losing my job and being down on my luck recently, hearing YNWA like that gave me goosebumps and brought a tear to my eye. Best football song ever.

Last edited:
I've gotta say as well, after losing my job and been down on my luck recently, hearing YNWA like that gave me goosebumps and brought a tear to my eye. Best football song ever.

Aye, I've watched a replay of it about four or fives time now, and every single time it brings a tear to my eye. Maybe I'm just a big pussy! :crying:

I strongly dislike Liverpool (yet another one Ningers :winky:), but that is bloody awesome!

Yep, I can't stand Liverpool and think YNWA is a shit song, but 95,000 fans who have been dying to see their fave team play all their lives singing in unison was a thing of beauty.

Sweet assist from Julian Draxler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.