Four Nations Squads

Yes, I remember how infuriated you were at Tamou being selected for NSW.

Oh wait...

lol'ed. It's only a travesty if the dud selection is against his team of the week. :laugh:

Yes, I remember how infuriated you were at Tamou being selected for NSW.

Oh wait...

People in glass houses better not throw stones.

You don't care that Inglis plays for QLD each year

yYWN7.gif

Go NZ
I hate Ferguson and Dugan and Maloney and the list could go on and on

Just add stealing players to the list of things that QLD do better than NSW.

See, while QLD stole Greg Inglis ... NSW stole Ken Negas

:takdir:

Threaten to quit? He has changed. Normally when he doesn't get his way he threatens to bash people. He has learnt his lesson he's a new man now.

Don't let the door hit ya in the mangina on the way out.

It doesn't help matters with Alan Jones and other media flogs backing him up. Seriously Jones spun such a story this morning and seemed to only answer supportive calls. If you didn't know who Fifita was you would be up in arms too such was the slant on his diatribe .

As if he's going to quit. They'll probably back date his suspension and he will play in the four nations this year.

Then we will have Huge telling us how he served his punishment and we should move on and that it's un-Australian to not support him.

Last edited:
Double post

Last edited:
Wonder how long until he plays the mental health card

Don't let the door hit ya in the mangina on the way out.

It doesn't help matters with Alan Jones and other media flogs backing him up. Seriously Jones spun such a story this morning and seemed to only answer supportive calls. If you didn't know who Fifita was you would be up in arms too such was the slant on his diatribe .

Why do they ask Alan Jones about rugby league, anything he did in it was a spectacular failure.

Woods & Mansour will be missing next week as they're both getting married, so I'd imagine this would be the lineup we trot out against NZ.

1. Boyd
2. Holmes / O'Neill
3. Inglis
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Klemmer
11. Cordner
12. Gillett
13. Merrin

14. Papalii
15. Thaiday
16. Frizell
17. Boyd

Woods & Mansour will be missing next week as they're both getting married, so I'd imagine this would be the lineup we trot out against NZ.

1. Boyd
2. Holmes / O'Neill
3. Inglis
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Klemmer
11. Cordner
12. Gillett
13. Merrin

14. Papalii
15. Thaiday
16. Frizell
17. Boyd

Didn't know those types of marriages were allowed now.:shocked:. Good for them.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.