Four Nations Squads

Woods & Mansour will be missing next week as they're both getting married, so I'd imagine this would be the lineup we trot out against NZ.

1. Boyd
2. Holmes / O'Neill
3. Inglis
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Klemmer
11. Cordner
12. Gillett
13. Merrin

14. Papalii
15. Thaiday
16. Frizell
17. Boyd

O'Neill can't play wing.

Woods & Mansour will be missing next week as they're both getting married, so I'd imagine this would be the lineup we trot out against NZ.

1. Boyd
2. Holmes / O'Neill
3. Inglis
4. Dugan
5. Ferguson
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Klemmer
11. Cordner
12. Gillett
13. Merrin

14. Papalii
15. Thaiday
16. Frizell
17. Boyd

Also can't see Morgan missing out.

Isn't the first game on the 29th Australia vs Scotland not next week?

O'Neill can't play wing.

Also can't see Morgan missing out.

I'd much prefer Holmes obviously, but it's Meninga, he always plays it safe, wouldn't shock me if it's O'Neill.

Yeah you're right about Morgan, forgot about him, throw him on the bench in place of Frizell or Boyd.

Edit: Judging by Massoud's post on Twitter just now it seems that Inglis & Merrin may also be missing from this game, so that'll free up a spot for O'Neill in the centres and Frizell on the bench.

Last edited:

So which one of them is the lucky bride?

Last edited:
Breaking news -

Rumours I've been reading is that Thurston has backed out of four nations and Ben Hunt is to replace him!!

Breaking news -

Rumours I've been reading is that Thurston has backed out of four nations and Ben Hunt is to replace him!!

Link?

I would pick Maloney over Hunt. Maloney has more potential at this level and has performed well in representative football. Hunt strikes me as another DCE or Ennis.

Sorry? what do you mean

raw

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.