Four Nations Week 2

Foran strolls over pretty comfortably running off of Issac Luke.

6-4 Kiwis

Vidot pounces on a Ben Roberts to score in the corner!

Samoa 8-6.

18 gone.

Perenara just missed a blatant try by Bromwich.

SKD blew a try scoring opportunity later in the set.

Leilua crunches Foran, preventing another opportunity.

Everyone's favourite ESL player, Mose Masoe is on and he's looking strong early.

Vossy if fucking hilarious. Maybe not the best, but my favourite caller.

Kiwis denied by a pedantic obstruction call.

Voss is the best Australian commentator in sport at the moment.

Kiwis really should be 2 tries up, but Samoa are doing great for a team that wouldn't even come close to a salary cap.

Very enjoyable game here Samoa are really taking it to New Zealand and if they can continue with what they are doing and if New Zealand don't step up there is every chance of an upset. The Kiwis have been blatantly robbed of 2 tries though but their execution in attack especially out on the left side is hurting them.

Vossy if ****ing hilarious. Maybe not the best, but my favourite caller.

He is one of the best and most enjoyable Rugby League commentators I've heard. He always seems like he is having a great time and acts like he is just a fan at the game or watching it at home like us. To sack him for an unpleasant, rude, ego driven, bully and angry shock jock who can only dream to be as good as calling as him was a disgraceful move from 9 and they are paying for it.

Hiku is one of the most overrated players in the NRL atm IMO.

Leilua has been really impressive this afternoon.

I dunno how you can pick both Vatuvei and SKD, and then play them next to each other.

The only good thing SKD does is make metres in your own half.

If Samoa could come up with reasonable last tackle plays, they'd have this game sown up.

What a passage of play from the Kiwis!

Smart play from Hiku too.

Nightingale scores in the corner.

Off course Simona touched it Halligan is retarted. Now Johnson has lost and Samoa escaped.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Bongo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.