Four Nations Week 2

If DCE does play, Hunt will come in for Farah.

Unsure on any other late changes.

That's the official report from the press.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sheens names Hunt on the bench but doesn't use him until the final minutes of the game...like he did with Gillett and DCE in the Test match this year.

Which would be fine as long as everyone else is doing their jobs.

That's basically the main reason why I consider utilities by and large to be useless selections.

Couldn't believe the way Sheens used Gillett in the ANZAC Test. That was a joke, especially when Cordner was stinking it up for a large part of that game.

Just a reminder that in 3 hours time (12:55pm) coverage starts for the New Zealand vs Samoa game on GEM.

In good news, Andrew Voss is calling the game. It just isn't international footy without Vossy and I can't wait to hear his anecdotes on the Samoan players or his running commentary on Manu Vatuvei.

Do you know what time actual kick off is, Pete?

Kick-off is scheduled at 1pm Queensland time but you know in Rugby League as well as I do that it could mean 1:22pm.

Haha yeah it always seems to be at least 15 minutes after schedule. I probably won't get home till 1.30, so hopefully kick off is closer to that time.

I love watching internationals. [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION] even got a chance with Anna Kendrick thanks to the tournament so I dare say he's now a fan of international rugby league as well.

But..but.. the Lakers game is on at the same time.. =[

Guess I'll record it.

McGuire is playing hooker!

Kiwis 1-17.

Samoa
1. Simona
20. Moga
3. Lafai
4. Leilua
5. Vidot
6. Roberts
7. Stanley
8. Liu
13. McGuire
10. Fa'alogo
11. Pritchard
12. Ah Mau
16. Sue

9. Godinet
14. Lui
17. Masoe
18. Peyroux

Last edited:
Good try-saver by Simona - NZ finding space a little too easy down the right.

With that said, pretty ordinary effort from Nightingale to lose the ball. I've never been sold on him at this level.

Moga intercept try!

Samoa 4-0

Vossy: Andrew McCullough is getting nervous, they've (Broncos) have got a new hooker.

Impressed with McGuires service for a prop ! If he starts developing a passing game and learns to offload ill have no problems with him being our long term Lock

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • DMZ
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.