Fox Sports....

The best thing about this year is that, with Tim Smith and Ben Hunt on the roster, it will be the first year in ages when I won't wince everytime Wallace or Locky get tackled.
If we still had Clinton I'd be much happier, but even without him the forward pack looks solid. None of them are big name players, but you don't necessarily want a pack of stars as much as you want a star pack.
I too think this season will be a good one.

I don't think we will be premiers unless 3 or 4 other clubs get completely decimated by injury.

I also think the Storm will just slide into the 8 and then fall out first week of the finals.

Jeba said:
#1 Kemp fan said:
Jeba said:
Where did I say that??

who said you said that??

Well since you said that in direct reply to my post I would assume you assumed that's what I assumed!!!

no no it is just common knowledge!! icon_thumbs_u

Oh so it was just a random call?? Fair enough if that was the case.

Jeba said:
Oh so it was just a random call?? Fair enough if that was the case.

yeh everything i say is random crap!!

draggx said:
I also think the Storm will just slide into the 8 and then fall out first week of the finals.

Slater, Inglis, Cronk, Smith, Blair, Lima, Manu.

I fucking hate the storm, but they will make the finals comfortably.

Broncos need to sign Troy Polamalu to bolster our forward pack.

Scotty said:
draggx said:

I **** hate the storm, but they will make the finals comfortably.

unless they finally cop the injuries that other sides have received! I don't wish injuries on any player though!

Scotty said:
draggx said:

Slater/Smith or Inglis go down and so does the team imo.

Is Finch still there for 2010?

Finch is still there but he is rubbish on his own.

draggx said:
Scotty said:
draggx said:

Slater/Smith or Inglis go down and so does the team imo.

Is Finch still there for 2010?

You could say that for just about every team naming any 2 of their star players mate.

I really think we have a solid side.

we have a no name, no nonsense pack; quality halves; guys in the backline who are known try scorers (i.e Kemp and Folau).

our biggest problem for 2010, IMO, will be that with such a young squad it is hard to keep them consistantly playing at the standard they need to be. as shown in last years major slump. if we can minimise that we will be in the mix yet again

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • The Strapper
  • whykickamoocow
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • Lostboy
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.