Francis Molo

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
On 7 news there was a report where a former teammate of Molo testified that Molo hit James Ackerman square on the chin and shoved him while he was on the ground, and that he was celebrating the tackle.

It sounds like it's about to get worse for Molo.

But everyone celebrates a tackle like that to show dominance, unfortunately the person in whom he was celebrating against later lost his life. It's just unfortunate series of incidences for all involved. I feel for Molo as much as I do for the Ackerman family. Neither parties would have thought it would ever unfold the way it has.

IIRC his first game back he had a shoulder charge as well?

It's a horrible situation all round.

But everyone celebrates a tackle like that to show dominance, unfortunately the person in whom he was celebrating against later lost his life. It's just unfortunate series of incidences for all involved. I feel for Molo as much as I do for the Ackerman family. Neither parties would have thought it would ever unfold the way it has.

I don't see many celebrating while the bloke is completely unconscious on the ground. Especially shove them when they are out cold on the ground.

Was it a clash of heads or just an extremely violent collision ? The video I saw a cpl of years back it looked like they banged heads .

We see head clashes in front on block tackles using the arms . How is that different ?

Was it a clash of heads or just an extremely violent collision ? The video I saw a cpl of years back it looked like they banged heads .

We see head clashes in front on block tackles using the arms . How is that different ?

It was a shoulder charge that went wrong.

I don't see many celebrating while the bloke is completely unconscious on the ground. Especially shove them when they are out cold on the ground.
It happens all the time. Remember the Bulldogs celebrating like they'd won the lotto when Kasiano knocked Lowrie out cold?

You can forgive him at the time because you could not have even of imagined what was about to occur but when the bloke came back from his suspension he came out and I'm pretty sure it was against the same team he flew out of the line and put on a similar shoulder charge which started a massive barney. Guy is a peanut

Shoulder charges were illegal the last time I checked.

What's this 'shoulder charge gone wrong' crap? What's this celebrating a dominant tackle horse shit?

It was an illegal hit.

James Ackerman's mother was on a program on the ABC a few months back. She feels the NRL should bring in sin binnings and send offs for illegal tackles.

You'd have to say she has a point. Punching was eradicated over night with a similar rule. Consider this: Sam Burgess gets sin binned for slapping a bloke yesterday. His brother did a blatant shoulder charge on Milford a few weeks back and ends up getting suspended for 4 weeks.

How on earth was he allowed to stay on the field over a tackle that rubs him out of the game for a month?

What a fucking joke the NRL deep down really is.

Shoulder charges were illegal the last time I checked.

What's this 'shoulder charge gone wrong' crap? What's this celebrating a dominant tackle horse shit?

It was an illegal hit.

James Ackerman's mother was on a program on the ABC a few months back. She feels the NRL should bring in sin binnings and send offs for illegal tackles.

You'd have to say she has a point. Punching was eradicated over night with a similar rule. Consider this: Sam Burgess gets sin binned for slapping a bloke yesterday. His brother did a blatant shoulder charge on Milford a few weeks back and ends up getting suspended for 4 weeks.

How on earth was he allowed to stay on the field over a tackle that rubs him out of the game for a month?

What a fucking joke the NRL deep down really is.
While sometimes I think they get carried away, rugby has it right with sin bins for basically any dangerous action.

It happens all the time. Remember the Bulldogs celebrating like they'd won the lotto when Kasiano knocked Lowrie out cold?

Yeah, but Lowrie wasn't laying motionless on the ground. He was moving around, and sitting there before getting up.

Ackerman was completely motionless. It was very clear from the moment he hit the ground that something was wrong.

You could probably forgive Molo for that, but the shove? Nah.

Did he shove him though? I haven't seen the video but from I read, it seems only one person said he did it, no one else has backed that up, in fact some have said they didn't see it happen.

Shoulder to chin.

The video wouldn't have been the incident. The QRL have never released it or shown it. It was shown yesterday in the inquest and people left.

Did he shove him though? I haven't seen the video but from I read, it seems only one person said he did it, no one else has backed that up, in fact some have said they didn't see it happen.

The touchie and the players have said he did shove him by the jumper.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • Emanon
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mighty Bronx
  • azza.79
  • upthebroncs
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.