Game 2 - Post Match Discussion

Beau Ryan said on the Footy Show, that is was a square up for what happened in the 1st game.

Beau Ryan needs to stick to what Beau Ryan does best: being a mediocre at best NRL player and wannabe comedian.

When I got some time I will write my thoughts (read: essay) on the game.

ACTUALLY, Jennings said it himself.

Link here (goes on to say was the wrong call):

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...-origin-campaign/story-e6frfghx-1226396004512

And Tate's humble (oh, I mean smug, stuck up) comment:

"But I'm not blaming them - I'd be looking at myself more than the referees. If you're looking for us to go point the finger at them, it's not going to happen, because they (the referees) did a good job and NSW were just better than us."

Legend .. anyone mind translating that into Ricky's language if the same had happened to Ricky's team?

It's strange how little focus has been put on jennings' play. it single handedly saved the series for them

It's strange how little focus has been put on jennings' play. it single handedly saved the series for them

if it was hodges that did it to NSW and they lost the game ricky would be screaming blue murder.

again.

I dunno. The way QLD was playing there's no guarantee they wouldn't drop the ****ing drop out.

I dunno. The way QLD was playing there's no guarantee they wouldn't drop the ****ing drop out.
Queenslander is referring to the fact that had he not done it, Tate scores to level the scores and we have a conversion to put us 2 points in front with ~4 minutes to go.

Very true, but the point here is that while we accept that NSW deserved the win, and refuse to use the ref's blunder as an excuse, we all know what would've happened if the situation was reversed...

Sticky would have another meltdown, Freddy would call for a manifestation in front of the IC's offices, Andrew Webster, Paul Khunt, Dean Ritchead, and Phil Slothfield would scream blue robbery and murder for 3 weeks, and then no one would hear of Origin talk from NSW for another 10 months or so...

Very true, but the point here is that while we accept that NSW deserved the win, and refuse to use the ref's blunder as an excuse, we all know what would've happened if the situation was reversed...

Sticky would have another meltdown, Freddy would call for a manifestation in front of the IC's offices, Andrew Webster, Paul Khunt, Dean Ritchead, and Phil Slothfield would scream blue robbery and murder for 3 weeks, and then no one would hear of Origin talk from NSW for another 10 months or so...

Yeah, there would be a whole bunch of photos set out as a report with a zoomed in version printed on the front of every NSW paper of the hand touching the ball and knocking it out. Would be meetings with refs to 'clarify' the rules. Ricky probably would have pushed for a re-match. It's so sad but true. Everyone knew it was hit out, so how can it not be a drop out..

Beau Ryan needs to stick to what Beau Ryan does best: being a mediocre at best NRL player and wannabe comedian.

When I got some time I will write my thoughts (read: essay) on the game.

I think Beau is a pretty good NRL player, he's played well this year.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.