Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

13529197_1041936192526507_3501639186855055495_n.jpg

NSW fans do.

He is passionately hated by the majority of NSW fans. He has a hatred of anyone who isn't Cronulla, he hates the Panthers and Roosters more than anybody else.

Reynolds likely going to miss Game 3 with his shoulder injury according to Laurie.

Sezer time?

The NSW halfback position is a veritable black hole right now.

Might as well select Gallen or Farah there the way those two love having the ball in their hands late in the tackle count.

Gagai unlucky to not get MOTM.

Despite that **** up, he was having an incredible game. Flawless up until that point, but he didn't let the side down again after that.

I was wrong about him. I'm happy for him to stay in the side...

Provided it's on the wing.

Last edited:
Gotta say, at least NSW found 1 decent Origin half in their state. Maloney seems to go alright for NSW. He just needs backup, because Reynolds is trash though.

For QLD, McGuire, Parker and Papalii went really well when they were on the field. Gillett was good too.

Thurston and Boyd were absolute gun in attack. Gagai was outstanding too. Inglis got the better of Walker for sure.

Was disappointed with Cronk, thought he was quite average. Also O'Neill just doesn't really belong at this level.

Last edited:
Gotta say, at least NSW found 1 decent Origin half in their state. Maloney seems to go alright for NSW. He just needs backup, because Reynolds is trash though.

For QLD, McGuire, Parker and Papalii went really well when they were on the field. Gillett was good too.

Thurston and Boyd were absolute gun in attack. Gagai was outstanding too. Inglis got the better of Walker for sure.

Was disappointed with Cronk, thought he was quite average. Also O'Neill just doesn't really belong at this level.

Agree about O'Neill, slow and average, he's a poor mans Will Chambers. (Who will hopefully be fit next year)

I think David Klemmer put his hand up to play halfback in game 3. The pillow with eyes passed it every time he got the ball in the 2nd half. I think Thaiday scared him.

NSW have some quality coming through with Frizell, Bird and Moylan , all of whom I expect to be around for some time. I wouldn't lose hope if I were a blues supporter if they bring in Cartwright and Wade Graham on top of those guys I mentioned earlier. I wasn't impressed by Tamou and think they should put some faith in Klemmer and start him. Also thought Jackson and Mansour were excellent and I'd expect them to stay in the side.

Qld were the same brilliant team we are used to. I was happy with Smith for mom. Boyd is an elite player but I've thought that for years. McGuire was great, hard as and hard at it. I really didn't see anyone who played below par for qld. Fantastic win and really enjoyed Oates pitching in and making great ground. Gillett was solid without really standing out although he hit hard quite a few times.

Love to see all the Broncos dropped for game three !!! Replace them with Cowboys players , ha ha

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Skathen
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Tmac
  • Justwin
  • Stix
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • sooticus
  • Midean
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.