Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Please no to McQueen. I'd rather Myles on crutches or Lawrence with a ruptured pec.

Don't even think about DCE. We'll be fine with four forwards, just need a good mix.

Lowe or Cooper please. Add Guerra, Big Papa (who has been excellent this series) and Lillyman and we've got options through the middle and edges.

Morgan a fucking gun?

I don't think he has done anything for QLD or Australia, he just comes of the bench and doesn't make any mistakes.

Yeah I'm completely with Bman on this one, Morgan has done nothing at rep level yet.

Watching Gagai race down the sideline after an intercept with that blue strapping (whatever it is) on his leg, it reminded me of something.

Game 2, 2006. Hodges intercept to race the same length. Had the same blue thing around his leg, as well.

IT WAS A TRY HE DESERVED MAN OF THE MATCH.

Still bitter.

11 runs, 152 metres, 3 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks, 3 tries, better award it to...

DE FAULT.

cameron-smith.jpg

I'm hearing there was a **** up with the votes and Gagai was actually voted MoM.

Yeah I'm completely with Bman on this one, Morgan has done nothing at rep level yet.

I wouldnt say he has done nothing. Sure he hasnt been spectacular, but i think he has been quietly very effective.

Anyone got a video of the Gus Gould hit out on the blues leadership group?

Can you not get a maroon version of that 'thing'?

According to Walters, Slater's origin career is over

Makes sense, even if he comes back next season it's super unlikely his body would be able to play an Origin series, my guess is he either retires this off-season or just has a final season with the Storm, potentially just interchanging with Munster between Fullback & Centre during the season to save his body a bit.

1. Slater
2. Vunivalu
3. Munster
4. Chambers
5. Addo-Carr
6. Nikorima
7. Cronk
8. Bromwich
9. Smith (c)
10. McLean
11. Proctor
12. Harris
13. Finucane

Now that would be a potential premiership winning starting 13, assuming Bellyache works his magic with Addo-Carr and turns him into a try scoring machine.

THE Blues have imploded, punching holes in Suncorp Stadium walls and taking turns to rip each other apart in the media.

The rot from another Queensland win set in at a record rate after the Maroons series-clinching 26-16 victory on Wednesday night.

As The Courier-Mail revealed on Thursday, a player punched a hole in a Suncorp Stadium wall post-match.

If only they could punch holes in the Maroons’ defence.

Stadium officials are filthy at the disrespect shown to their venue and want the culprit to foot the repair bill.

The wall damage is one of many problems plaguing the Blues.

Former Blues want Laurie Daley sacked for Geoff Toovey and Paul Gallen stood down for Origin III.

“Out with the old and in with the new,” Mark Geyer told Triple M on Thursday morning.

“It’s time to usher in the new brigade and say this is the 17 that we’re going to stick with for four or five years.

“They’re the ones that you stick with, not the ones that are tainted.”

Arguably the Blues greatest ever coach Phil Gould teed off on NSW’s culture.

“It’s as frustrating as hell,” Gould told Channel 9.

“Over a period I’ve said I’ve been astonished by the selfishness around this camp and this team and the leadership group and I don’t think it’s allowed the team to evolve and have its own culture and chemistry.

“It’s always been about a few individuals and not about the state and the team and it’s no good sugar coating the bitter pill.”

NSW clearly didn’t take their series loss well, as evidenced by the hole in Suncorp Stadium’s wall.

An official investigation was launched to confirm the culprit, whom The Courier-Mail has chosen not to name.

The player erupted during an ASADA drug test post-match and took his anger out on a hapless wall.

The player stormed off and Blues officials had to repeatedly tell him to get back in the testing room and comply with ASADA officials, which he eventually did.

Stadium management surveyed the damage on Thursday morning and sent an email to the NRL to help identify the player so he could be billed for damages.

NSW Rugby League said they were conducting their own investigation.

The wall had been reinforced post the 2011 floods and it is understood the player would have damaged his hand from the punch.

The damage is minor but stadium officials were disappointed at the disrespect shown to their venue.

“We are investigating the cause of the damage and will discuss it with the NRL,” a Suncorp Stadium spokesman said.

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Last edited:
Toovey - there's got to be an investigation into this. All the signs are there in that article that Toovey will be the next coach.

A poor loser who hates ASADA? I wonder which blues captain fits that description?

Edit: Inappropriate content

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.