Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Toovey - there's got to be an investigation into this. All the signs are there in that article that Toovey will be the next coach.

Gosh I love Toovey, he is one of my favourite Rugby League players/coaches.

He is exactly what nsw need, a good coach who is an angry little nugget with passion in the jersey and isn't afraid to tell people off. As a Qld fan, I hope he doesn't get the job.

And he also has a hot daughter as well

4d168574d5167232e2b0f2e7f12729bb

Would have to see a photo where they're not sitting next to each other with the exact same look on their faces......looking almost identical.

Would have to see a photo where they're not sitting next to each other with the exact same look on their faces......looking almost identical.

Requesting someone with photoshop skills to face swap Toovey and his daughter in that photo.
[MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION]

This is a pressing issue, cease whatever you are doing, regardless of how important it is.

That's a great win and a smart win.

Kevvie coached like a champion, that move to get Oates to score was great to see. They honed it both camps and got a chance to isolate Jennings and did a great job on him all night.

Kevvie loves a set move and a play. I am predicting more to come out in game three.

It was great with greater emphasis on the right side that Inglis still had such a great game. Inglis was cranky last night and he wanted the ball- 10 touches by half time.

Boyd was outstanding, passing on that right edge was just great play..

Yeah I thought Inglis played really well. He came into the middle to look for the ball which is what you want from him, and he came in to defend a few times too. He nailed Woods with one shot.

My favourite thing about Inglis last night was his defensive game.

Every time Walker got the faintest sniff of the ball, Inglis was up and on him. Monstered him a few times too.

Last edited:
Edit: Inappropriate content

Last edited by a moderator:
Channel 7 reported it as klemmer ?

Last edited:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.