Game 3 Spoilers

Send someone out there to break Inglis's jaw :P, seriously how dumb to leave him unmarked.

conversion successful 20-16 NSW

try nsw....that could almost be game

This is a disgrace. The Qld crowd with only 1 game for the year to go to deserve better than this shite.

I wouldn't count Qld out even from here - but they'll have to play a lot better in the last 12 minutes than they have in the first 68 to get out of this.

26-16 NSW with 13 to go

Might as well put the Wolfman in a Maroon jersey. He is not even getting close to tackling Inglis or Tonga

That tackle by Kimmorly is Scott Sattler GF stuff, ok maybe a little over the top but still great tackle.

That penalty just then was part of the game plan between the NSWRL officials, ARL, NRL, News Ltd and however many other people you might want to mention, and the officials on the field. Do anything possible to get the result to keep NSW people interested next year. All business, marketing, money and profit.

Twiztid said:
Might as well put the Wolfman in a Maroon jersey. He is not even getting close to tackling Inglis or Tonga

Would you rather Michaels?

Astroboy said:
That penalty just then was part of the game plan between the NSWRL officials, ARL, NRL, News Ltd and however many other people you might want to mention, and the officials on the field. Do anything possible to get the result to keep NSW people interested next year. All business, marketing, money and profit.
Hahahaha. Seriously?

Tony Archer is in top form for the blues tonight. NSW have been slowing down the ruck all night but the moment QLD linger a split second too long Archer has blown his whistle. There have been so many things he has missed for us - high shots, stripped balls etc Useless prick.

That said, our defence tonight has been absolutely woeful.

On a side note, the commentary team should be shot. Every last one of the biased southern fairies, I hate New south welshmen so much and the Ch9 commentary team are the best example of why. Pompous arrogant tossers.

Twiztid said:
GCBRONCO said:
Twiztid said:
Atleast Michaels scores.

funny I could have sworn he scored in the second SOO.
How many errors and mistackles has he made this series though?

Compared to the efforts of Michaels this season? I know who I would take [icon_lol1.

Brett White is a dirty piece of shit. I hope he fu*cking dies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.