POST GAME Game I Discussion

Can anyone explain what Gillett was thinking with his penalty that started all of this?

All he had to do was wait until Tedesco grabbed the ball.. Gould talking about tackling him to stop him from running, Gillett was right there to grab him when he got the ball.

If myles, lillyman, O'Neill or chambers play again then Kevvie is fucked in the head.

They will play.

We aren't NSW. We don't drop half the squad after one game and rightly so.

Blues are so much better this year, on paper and in action. Tough luck but that's the way she goes.
Just too many key injuries Scott probably being the biggest. Compounded Parker's retirement and given their replacements... one positive was Napa who was a beast in his first stint

I didn't understand some of the QLD selections and it has bitten them hard. More of that later.

For the Maroons I've been impressed by Gagai. Some strong runs from him and Milford has done some good stuff.

Now Guerra ***** up

Talked about bombed try
What a try saver

We don't look remotely interested
Guerrera bombed that big time
That shouldn't happen in this arena

I hate to sound like a Queenslander sore loser, but I could't care less aye... I'm done with SOO I think. **** it off. Play it on Xmas day or something lol. Usually I'd be spewing about a loss like this. But meh.. just bored with it. Maybe we had it our own way for to long. Any of you guys feel like this too leading up to the game?

I didn't understand some of the QLD selections and it has bitten them hard. More of that later.

For the Maroons I've been impressed by Gagai. Some strong runs from him and Milford has done some good stuff.

Now Guerra ***** up
Good game blues.

PS. I hate everything about you as a person [emoji23]

Getting disgraceful. Poor selections and poor from a lot of Queenslanders but can't compete with Fifita. Should be his one big game of the series. Boyd has been a waste of space, chambers can't pass, O'Neill can't defend, Wouldn't notice Morgan. Cronk and Smith have had worst games in a long time. but biggest issue is Myles is a liability, McGuire has been useless, Thaiday a speed bump and Lillyman ineffectual. Gillet has been horrible. NSW has been good, we've been plumb average. Saved by Oates, Gagai and Napa. Milford was very good but too easy to pick Cronk off if he's the only kicker and first receiver. Need to fire Myles, Guerra, O'Neil and Morgan. Slater to fullback, Boyd to centres, Milford the bench when JT fit. Hess a must.

Hess is way too young for origin
He would get eaten up

Why wasn't the Guerra one a try? It was stripp off of him and regathered?

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.