POST GAME Game I Discussion

I hate to sound like a Queenslander sore loser, but I could't care less aye... I'm done with SOO I think. **** it off. Play it on Xmas day or something lol. Usually I'd be spewing about a loss like this. But meh.. just bored with it. Maybe we had it our own way for to long. Any of you guys feel like this too leading up to the game?

Yeah mate for the last few years. Have barely watched a full game. Still shits me when they win but get over it real quick.

We deserved to lose ultimately but it didn't help we couldn't buy a penalty

So changes for game two
Slater Thurston Wallace in atleast

Well hopefully Cordner is gone for a blatant chicken wing. Napa would be touch and go.

Fair play to NSW. Really good performance.

I can see Holmes and Wallace coming in. Haven't got a clue where we get more forwards from tbh. Ours were pretty much anonymous. I think it's time to blood some of the younger guys. Maybe Hess for Guerra. We missed JT's competitiveness. Can't see Smith being that innefective again either tbh.

Well hopefully Cordner is gone for a blatant chicken wing. Napa would be touch and go.
Chicken wing? What chicken wing? They'll ignore that just like the ignored the 5 high shots and a spear tackle. Matt Cheatchin in fine form tonight. Nice of him to even up the penalty count once the game was over.

Fair play to NSW. Really good performance.

I can see Holmes and Wallace coming in. Haven't got a clue where we get more forwards from tbh. Ours were pretty much anonymous. I think it's time to blood some of the younger guys. Maybe Hess for Guerra. We missed JT's competitiveness. Can't see Smith being that innefective again either tbh.

I thought Guerra was excellent when he came on.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Organix
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • The True King
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.