Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

nice of the refs to even up the penalties in the last 10 minutes, but that aside we were definitely outplayed. NSW were hungry and we couldn't match them. Thurston and Wallace in for game 2.Myles and Morgan out imo. Maybe even find room for Slater?

NSW are coming into a period where they have a better side AND they will get the refs calls as well.

We all new this had to come and the signs were there, Meninga knew when to get the **** out and Sterlo after years of saying he was not interested in any form of coaching jumped in. Both could see the change coming.

Justin O'Neill surely doesn't make the cut for game 2 push Gagai to Centre and bring Holmes in. We literally had no strike power at all!

I've gotta say, a lot of you blokes are an absolute embarrassment! I hate sore losers!

That was an awesome game with the only ugliness provided by our own (Nate Myles). The Blues won that as the best team on the field and good on 'em, they deserved it.

You fellas saying Cam Smith looked disenterested, you've got to be kidding! He played his absolute guts out and was the best in the bunch, closely followed by the magnificent Gagai.

A great game that will go down in the history books. Wake up to yourselves you skirts.

So there was no chicken wing on Myles or head slam on O 'Neill

Oates and gagai were our best.

Milf looked good and its disappointing he didn't get to finish.

Forwards just didnt do it tonight. Simple as that. We never got in a position (apart from oates try.) to really do anything with the ball.

So glad O'Neill was picked, he sure showed his reliability with 8 missed tackles and a retarded dropped ball, while being inept in attack against Hayne's poor defence.

Getting disgraceful. Poor selections and poor from a lot of Queenslanders but can't compete with Fifita. Should be his one big game of the series. Boyd has been a waste of space, chambers can't pass, O'Neill can't defend, Wouldn't notice Morgan. Cronk and Smith have had worst games in a long time. but biggest issue is Myles is a liability, McGuire has been useless, Thaiday a speed bump and Lillyman ineffectual. Gillet has been horrible. NSW has been good, we've been plumb average. Saved by Oates, Gagai and Napa. Milford was very good but too easy to pick Cronk off if he's the only kicker and first receiver. Need to fire Myles, Guerra, O'Neil and Morgan. Slater to fullback, Boyd to centres, Milford the bench when JT fit. Hess a must.

Wow NFI or just bitter at losing.

Justin O'Neill surely doesn't make the cut for game 2 push Gagai to Centre and bring Holmes in. We literally had no strike power at all!

I think they'll look at Slater in and shuffling Boyd to wing or centre with Gagai. O'Neill and Chambers might go with Holmes in. Would they dare to play Boyd and Gagai in the centres to make room for Gagai and Oates on the wings.
I know we don't make big changes but if they don't be careful we will get pasted again.
The forwards need some more punch or the rest is irrelevant. I don't think Moose is the answer at lock any more than he is for the Broncos. I love Moose but one thing the Blues killed us at was offloads and Moose is not gonna bring much there

For the Broncos players, Oates was the highlight. McGuire was fantastic too, probably the best of the QLD forwards.
Milford did very well, but unfortunately he is just no Thurston, and we need Thurston.
Gillett has been missing so many tackles in recent weeks. Missed 7 again. His defence is a worry.
Boyd tried hard, and I honestly think Thaiday is past it in the rep arena.

I think they'll look at Slater in and shuffling Boyd to wing or centre with Gagai. O'Neill and Chambers might go with Holmes in. Would they dare to play Boyd and Gagai in the centres to make room for Gagai and Oates on the wings.
I know we don't make big changes but if they don't be careful we will get pasted again.
The forwards need some more punch or the rest is irrelevant. I don't think Moose is the answer at lock any more than he is for the Broncos. I love Moose but one thing the Blues killed us at was offloads and Moose is not gonna bring much there
Great post.

Sent from my HTC_0P9C2 using BroncosHQ mobile app

For the Broncos players, Oates was the highlight. McGuire was fantastic too, probably the best of the QLD forwards.
Milford did very well, but unfortunately he is just no Thurston, and we need Thurston.
Gillett has been missing so many tackles in recent weeks. Missed 7 again. His defence is a worry.
Boyd tried hard, and I honestly think Thaiday is past it in the rep arena.

I don't think Thurston could have changed the result. Our forwards just got dominated.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.