POST GAME Game I Discussion

Getting disgraceful. Poor selections and poor from a lot of Queenslanders but can't compete with Fifita. Should be his one big game of the series. Boyd has been a waste of space, chambers can't pass, O'Neill can't defend, Wouldn't notice Morgan. Cronk and Smith have had worst games in a long time. but biggest issue is Myles is a liability, McGuire has been useless, Thaiday a speed bump and Lillyman ineffectual. Gillet has been horrible. NSW has been good, we've been plumb average. Saved by Oates, Gagai and Napa. Milford was very good but too easy to pick Cronk off if he's the only kicker and first receiver. Need to fire Myles, Guerra, O'Neil and Morgan. Slater to fullback, Boyd to centres, Milford the bench when JT fit. Hess a must.

Milf can't play the bench role. Poor defender. Be fair. That was a horrible attempted tackle on Tedesco.

Not even a penalty what the actual ****

Why wasn't the Guerra one a try? It was stripp off of him and regathered?
I thought it was stripped as well, but I'm not to clear about the ruling

First time I've seen Cronk touch it in a long time

Cam Smith has a date with the mirror after this, but what the hell am I thinking he's way too arrogant for self reflection

Napa the new forward leader. Wish he was debuting next to Scott instead

I was confident Origin would bring out the best in Tedesco and he has proved me right. Great fullback game from him.

Tedesco can do no wrong, But I have no respect for him because he doesn't care about the tigers and looks disinterested in their games

Waiting for the Slater would have scored that comments

Papa and Napa have been our best forwards IMO.

Basically every NSW player has played to their potential - difficult to stop, even if we had a few different players out there.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.