Game I Post-Game Discussion Thread

The forward I was most disappointed in for QLD was David Shillington. He seemed to stop at the line every hit up. Run you big bastard. We need some grunt off the bench for next game.

Just saw a video highlighting what Gallen had a whinge about. They are dead set soft as shite if they're really getting their feelings hurt over that shit. Myles' tackling technique is aggressive, but otherwise innocuous. I'm actually flabbergasted that they made such a big deal out of it. We're constantly copping 'oh well Queensland are guilty of things just as dirty'. Yeah, actually we're not. Big time arrogance from the dogs down south.

Last edited:
There we go insulting animals again. What have pigs and dogs done to you guys?

I love that they go on about him "leading with his head". Pretty sure he has no control over the shape of his head - and generally tackling does involve leading with your shoulder, and thus having your head in front of you.... invariably his head is going to make contact sometimes.

Personally I'd be more worried about Jarryd Hayne's head. Shit splatters afterall.

Where's this video about Myles tackling with his head? I've never noticed anything unusual about his tackling technique.

[video=youtube_share;2jJbMKEi_r0]http://youtu.be/2jJbMKEi_r0[/video]

LOL ....QLD grubbery !! Practically all that photage is well within the rules

The youtube poster must be a NSW sook of grand proportions.

Stopped watching after 1.20. Nothing tackles bloody sooky la la's

Just watched the sport on 9 and noticed another miss by the refs. Thurston's chip for Boyd was stopped with a Hayne shoulder charge. I guess not only can you punch, but shoulder charge also in origin.

Another tactic they used was to obstruct players trying to go after the ball carrier in kick returns, allowing them to often make another 10 to 15 meters.

That video is so pathetic. They are just normal tackles! Even in slow mo. it has nothing on the video of nsw grubby tactics, nothing!

LOL, I was just laughing at that video. I can't imagine any player is going to purposely dive in to headbut others. But really? That's what they call bullying? Can't wait until Papalii sits Gallen on his ass multiple times in game 2.

That video is a joke, only one incident where his head connected.

Did anyone see the footy show tonight? Did they give Gallen a hard time or were they all softcocks and avoided hurting his feelings?

Did anyone see the footy show tonight? Did they give Gallen a hard time or were they all softcocks and avoided hurting his feelings?
Tallis put it to him and it actually got a bit heated for a minute. Gallen said it started because Myles pushed him after the tackle and Tallis reminded him of the swinging arm while he was being held before that.

Tallis put it to him and it actually got a bit heated for a minute. Gallen said it started because Myles pushed him after the tackle and Tallis reminded him of the swinging arm while he was being held before that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yes, onya Gordy. :rockon: Fucking rock solid. Legend.

If there's one thing I love about Gordy, it's that he doesn't bullshit or go for PC lines, he says what he really thinks.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • azza.79
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • ivanhungryjak
  • porouian
  • Kev_Guz
  • Battler
  • Foordy
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.