Game I Queensland Origin Team

Let's not forget the hell that is gus Goulds pre game spiel that delays the kickoff by at least 15 minutes. It's cringeworthy enough to turn fans off the game.
Nah they banned him from doing that a year or 2 ago. Thank **** for that. It was always a NSW wankfest.

The team is fine. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I'd rather players in Origin be picked in their proper position, and not something like two fullbacks picked in the centres.

Thurston pushing for a surprise return..

I'm not entirely sure on the rule and whether a player can play after they have been ruled out.

But if Thurston plays and Milford misses out, I'm going to be pissed.

Where is this from?

Spoiled brats ......maybe if you remembered what it felt like getting flogged by NSW every year or having to read how much QLD would always be considered the also rans by comparison, you wouldn't be so "tired" of watching QLD now turn the the tables.

Bring it on...year after year I say.

Precisely. If it were at all possible , I would love to see the Blues never win another game , let alone another series. They have always proven to be arrogant winners as much as they are poor loosers.

Does anyone really want to hear Gus Gould or Andrew Johns lecturing us on NSW superiority and predicting blues dynasties?

At least Tallis called them out on the One in a row bs

Precisely. If it were at all possible , I would love to see the Blues never win another game , let alone another series. They have always proven to be arrogant winners as much as they are poor loosers.

Does anyone really want to hear Gus Gould or Andrew Johns lecturing us on NSW superiority and predicting blues dynasties?

Every year they claim qld are at their most vulnerable in a long time and it's time to turn the tide. Meh just win qld ffs

I expect it to be three nil to NSW unfortunately. I just don't see any superiority in the qld team. Totally love to be wrong.

lol Corey Oates trained on his own because a "mystery bug" is in the camp. C'mon Maroons you pull this one every damn year.

NSW clearly spray the QLD team with the bug from airplanes each year as they fly over.

I expect it to be three nil to NSW unfortunately. I just don't see any superiority in the qld team. Totally love to be wrong.

It does have that stinking feeling of a blues win this year. I just hate to hear them go on and on about it afterwards.

Every year they claim qld are at their most vulnerable in a long time and it's time to turn the tide. Meh just win qld ffs

Well what else do you expect them to say

"Oh we've got no chance at all, the Maroons have some of the greatest players in history blah blah blah"

The Wallabies always pump themselves up before the Bledisloe cup every year saying how confident we are feeling, this is the year it ends etc and of course they never get close

"Oh we've got no chance at all, the Maroons have some of the greatest players in history blah blah blah"

The Wallabies always pump themselves up before the Bledisloe cup every year saying how confident we are feeling, this is the year it ends etc and of course they never get close

"We've been getting flogged the last 10 years by the better team, this year we will try to do better" I would accept that.

They haven't even played a game this year and all the commentary has been about NSW winning... going to be fucking horrendous if they get up

It's all well and good to be confident but where they get stupid is where they talk about creating 10 year dynasties...

They did it after the 2014 series win ... then lost the next 2 series.

They have started early this year, with Tedesco talking about creating a decade long dynasty.

They should worry about winning 1 gurst before worrying about the next decade...

It is incredibly hard to even win 3 in a row in origin. There is a reason ehy it took over 25 years for a team to hit the 4 in a row mark.

The Wallabies and the Blues. Pretty even comparison to be fair.

So true. And lets not forget the hype fest by the rest of the gang pre game. We can only relive the first origin so many times. Give it a rest please!

The hype gets more out of control every year. It's bordering on silly now. I'd like the game to ko at 7:30 pm. It's pushing 8:20 pm before it starts now.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.